Which is your favorite and least favorite stage so far?

What is your favorite stage?

• Total voters

Doug Nguyen

So now that we have seen most of the stages. Which is your favorite and least favorite so far and why?

My favorites are.
1. Home- For its unique design and music.
2. Flow- For its Lush environment and back drop.
3. The Ends of Earth- For its music and overall design
4. Hot zone- For its music and stage design too.

My least favorite though
Sweat, Fighting Entertainment, Dead or alive and Dojo just because theres nothing really special. I dont hate or love them really.

I couldn't fit all of the choices in the poll so i didn't know what to do except put the "blander" stages in one spot, only because i'm assuming they're not as popular, from what i have seen and heard. Please don't start an argument over that.

Darrell

Can't stand the scramble stage. Don't mind the upper tier of the stage too much, but the bottom level is pretty ugly, and waay to noisy down there.

Mystline

Favorites:
1.) Flow - I just thought I was awesome ever since the first trailer that showed it. It looked kind of bland at first but once I found out you can knock the raft loose and onto the edge of a waterfall and then knock people down into a lush jungle it became my favorite.

2.) Home - I like being able to smash people though walls, floors. It makes fights look intense. Overall design is very nice too.

3.) The Ends of the Earth - It's an infinite stage...I like those.

Least Favorite:
1.) Fighting Entertainment - Nothing really special. Just a regular stage.
2.) The Show - Too wacky for my tastes. Especially when tigers ram you and you go flying 20 feet in the air. I do however, like the spot lights that show up when things get dark.

chocogerman777

Least favorite. Sweat.
DoA 5 needs a beach stage..
dead-or-alive-ultimate-20040917002722855-000.jpg

bingsoo

The Ends of the Earth is really cool and I don't think I've seen a stage like that in any other FG. I also like the Sanctuary and Flow just for the design :)

DyByHands

I'm with DontForkWitMe... Home is looking killer and Circus is meh.
Also with Chocogerman777, sucks theres no beach stage! Maybe if they do ever have stage DLC it will come.

Zeo

Favorites: Flow, Sakura, Ends of the Earth.

Least Favorite: The Show (Clown version).

The tiger version of "The Show" doesn't really bother me, I actually find it pretty neat and a wacky change of pace, but an ok one. The circus version though just makes me cringe. I will probably never pick that stage and I wish it wasn't there. The bottom tier of Scramble I don't particularly like either.

Xion

I like flow and scramble. I dont have particular preferences for stages tho, in DOA4 there were a couple stages I did not like simply because they felt cramped, and I like fighting in open space. I would often pick Tatami in DOA4 for this reason. All of the stages so far in DOA5 look good and are large enough that they dont feel cramped. Im also glad we have more than 3 rings, so tag wont be so limited in that department.

crepuscule2012

Favorite:
1) I like The Ends of the Earth for the music and beauty environment 2) Depth seemed awesome after interacting with the stages when you broke the generator and the platform began to fall 3) The Flow just looked beautiful. The environment interactions of the stage show the genius behind TN.

Least favorite:
1) Fighting Entertainment has a character theme which is just a finger to the other characters and the stage look lame.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Home because the ceilings make the game a lot of fun for Bass players and the courtyard is nice with good music :D

Also can enjoy Ends of the Earth and Flow, but I hate the first and last parts of Flow.

I forget which is the other one I enjoy: Dead or Alive, or Fighting Entertainment. Whichever is the "new" wrestling ring with the characters on the big screens in the background.

PhoenixVFIRE

My favorite stages are Flow, Home and Temple of the Dragon(because I'm sure it's going to be awesome and it's has Sakura too which Iike).

My least favorites are the bottom tier of Scramble, Fighting Entertainment, and Sweat.

EDIT: I hope we get a DLC stage pack of updated old stages. I don't care which, I'd be happy to see any of them :)

TakedaZX

Wow, well that sucks.

Favorites: Dead or alive looks fun, it's just a huge version of the wrestling arena, except with a slope at the edges.
Next is Sakura, simply because I've always like that kind of a setting,

I'd love to see dragon hill from doa2 get revamped in again.

Least Favorite: Scramble for the same reasons as some others, the bottom section is ugly. I'll play on it no problem but I won't like it.

Riizch

Home is my favourite. Scramble and Circus are my least favourite. I find them to be a little too "busy" and distracting. And I have to say that the constant alarm at the bottom of the scramble stage does my head in!

DeeNixxle

The Ends of the Earth.. all the way. That has the best stage music I have heard for this game yet. Sakura, and Flow get my other votes.

Least Favorite: Scramble... no other stage has earned my hatred but Scramble.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD