Which stages would you like to see in DOA6 ? (2nd pool)

What stages would you like to see in DOA6 ? (2nd pool )

• DOATEC Great Hall

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • D.W.A Coliseum

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Freedom Survivor

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Great Wall

Votes: 21 77.8%
  • Kyoto in Bloom

Votes: 19 70.4%
  • Prairie

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Ray House

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Scramble

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Snow

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Waterfall Valley

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters

ShinobiOfTheWind

DOATEC Great hall DOA4.jpg

DWA coliseum DOA4.jpg

Freedom survivor DOAD.jpg

Great wall DOA2.jpg

Kyoto in bloom DOA4.jpg

prairie DOa2.jpg

Ray house DOA2.jpg

scramble DOA5.jpg

Snow DOA3.jpg

Waterfall valley DOA2 DOa4.jpg

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I am personally uninterested in a lot of stair levels. I know there were a lot of people that wanted stairs to return, but to me, some of those stages really broke up the gameplay too much. The Great Hall and Wall are prime examples of that....

Would choose Kyoto in Bloom and Waterfall Valley. Beautiful stages. I also really liked the Ray House, thought the lighting was cool; and when I was a kid I would pretend it was Zack's clubhouse and he wouldn't let anyone in but Tina.

ShinobiOfTheWind

I am personally uninterested in a lot of stair levels. I know there were a lot of people that wanted stairs to return, but to me, some of those stages really broke up the gameplay too much. The Great Hall and Wall are prime examples of that....

Would choose Kyoto in Bloom and Waterfall Valley. Beautiful stages. I also really liked the Ray House, thought the lighting was cool; and when I was a kid I would pretend it was Zack's clubhouse and he wouldn't let anyone in but Tina.
Really ?! :O
I did love stairs levels, so much better than the cliffhangers, which did affect the gameplay way too much.

I want stairs throws so much, it was so detailed and so cool ! :D

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
For me, no thank you. I don't care for cliffhangers either, but they were only on a few stages. Stairs. Roll and roll and roll. It was too much of a gameplay reset for me to like it.

P2p1mbs

Good selection of old stages here but DWA coliseum is UNNECESSARY since there is ALREADY a wrestling ring in 6. I voted for everything except DWA coliseum, Ray house (it's another closed stage we can do without, even with the theme music remixes) and scramble which I personally never liked.

DOATEC Great Hall is my personal favorite infinite stage and I found Waterfall Valley and Kyoto in Bloom the best looking stages in DOA4.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD