Who is the New People's Hero?

HiguraShiki

Dude, I am putting all my faith in you. I realize that these people need a hero, and that you have what it takes to be that hero.

HiguraShiki

Wouldn't speak it if it wasn't true. How many Lei-fang players do I have to take down in offline/online tournaments? Line em up and I'll chop em down

300spartans3_1145558975.jpg

You rang?

DOA5

Dude, I am putting all my faith in you. I realize that these people need a hero, and that you have what it takes to be that hero.

Thank you for believing in me. I will work hard and make everyone proud. It's a long journey, but I won't give up so easily.

DOA5

Bring em out bring em out.

Nykko, I'm finally going to play this game seriously. So let's get Fang training sessions in. I really like your Leifang.

Yes, it's true folks. I did train Nykko in Dead or Alive 4. I was the person who took his Fang to the next level, and he grew on his own from there. He became one of the best Leifangs in DOA4 and now DOA5. But now the master is back, and he will continue to challenge the student who has currently surpassed him in skills. However, the master still has a few tricks up his sleeves.

I'm always happy to see others succeed. Now, if someone could help train with me, I would be so grateful!

NukNuks

Nykko, I'm finally going to play this game seriously. So let's get Fang training sessions in. I really like your Leifang.

Yes, it's true folks. I did train Nykko in Dead or Alive 4. I was the person who took his Fang to the next level, and he grew on his own from there. He became one of the best Leifangs in DOA4 and now DOA5. But now the master is back, and he will continue to challenge the student who has currently surpassed him in skills. However, the master still has a few tricks up his sleeves.

I'm always happy to see others succeed. Now, if someone could help train with me, I would be so grateful!

I'll be glad to train with you anytime, sensei! My Lei-fang skills wouldn't be where they are today without your teachings. #truth

What about CXThomahahahahaha..
His numbers aren't up to mine. Therefore, Nyks>CXThomas.

YEEAH BWOI ITS LIKE DAT

Side note: I wonder if Lap actually stands all crooked like that in RL?

DOA5

Nykko, thanks! I'm going to message you on XBL to see when you are free. I haven't adapted to DOA5 and definitely could use your guidance. I'm so proud to see you doing well, and am so grateful you will assist me in my journey. This is how our community should be. People just supporting one another.

And no, it's just photo posing. Makes everything more dramatic. Lolol!

Yeah, SweetRevenge says you're way better than CXThomas.

DOA5

Hey guys, I'm here to announce my retirement. I'm trying my best to learn the game, but I'm afraid that no one is currently willing to train me. I feel like I will let everyone down if I enter into these tournaments. I'm not at a skill level in this game where I'm comfortable competing. Thank you for all of your faith in me, and I'm sorry if I let anyone down. This journey doesn't seem practical for me. I need to free myself.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD