Who is your favorite girl and how do you imagine her reacting to...

How would your favorite girl react to being attacked again after losing?

• Cry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beg for mercy

• Bribe the opponent (with money or favors)

• Lie there stoically with gritted teeth

• Cover up with her arms to try and buy time to recover

• Try to crawl away

• Try to fight back despite probably being too weak to do so effectively

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Praise the technique of the opponent's attacks

• Curl up in a fetal ball

• Other

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

C2Many

having an opponent continue to attack her after being "KOed"? As we all know when a defeated character gets hit again they still react in a conscious-looking manner, so how do you picture her reacting to an extended "corpse beating" (obviously not actually being a corpse lol)? Pick one of the options or choose Other and write in your own XD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
♡.♡ Uh-uh, I'll answer this....

:kasumi:~I think she'd beg her opponent to stop while shielding herself desperately trying to plan a teleport.

:naotora:~She'd close her eyes in fear and cover her head while saying "Sorry, sorry, SORRY!!! I'm so sorry I lost the fight...!!! Please stop hitting me...."

:mai:~Says something in Japanese about how Andy will not let you get away with this while gritting her teeth and trying to cover herself up. Her fan lies off in the distance out of reach and her tassels continue to slither on the ground.

:phase4:~I can see her just crying and silently just laying there as she looks on ominously. All in slightly lower pitch.

:marierose:~She'd probably simulate a tantrum and yell about how much she hates you while fake crying and shielding herself whilst complaining about how her dress has gotten dirty.

Sotherius

Ok, this is actually an interesting question that i will overthink right now.

This is based not on my preferences, or what i think the character should do, but based on what we know from the characters.

First, let's assume, that they were in a fight with rules, like a sports, and that by attacking a KO'd opponent, the winner would still then be breaking the rules.

Now, i'm actually not going to give an answer only my favorite, but on all characters i can think:

Kasumi: She would teleport away and possibly try to recover a bit and would start fighting again, since begging or backing down aren't any traits shown by her.

Christie: she is an assassin, she would just pull out a gun and kill the person trying to attack her, she has no honor or dignity whatsoever.

Ayane: Similar space as christie, she is a ninja, and from the shady part of her village, once the rules of a fistfight were broken, she would use her ninja stuff, and no guarantees that the enemy would come out alive, since she has kunais and ninpo with her.

Leifang: too prideful to beg for mercy at this point in her life, would block all hits until she got completely defeated or found a way to fight back and win.

Momiji: Also ninja, also willing to kill, also with magic.

Phase 4: kasumi's personality but with hard coded in orders to kill every enemy, she will just use the blade and kill the enemy.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Holy shit, it's a ryona topic! I love this thread!

Can't really picture Christie taking much pleasure in that though. She'd probably still have a trick up her sleeve to help her dominate again.
Imo, Christie is the type of bad bitch who would try to go for a stealth kill like in her DOA4 ending XD She'd wait for them to strike and then slip a fatal needle in their arm/foot

P2p1mbs

With the possible exception of Nyo and Marie (both would just throw a tantrum), I can imagine all the other girls will at least try to fight back. The same applies with the guys (with the exception of Jann and Brad who would likely just get drunk to forget the loss).

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
With the possible exception of Nyo and Marie (both would just throw a tantrum), I can imagine all the other girls will at least try to fight back. The same applies with the guys (with the exception of Jann and Brad who would likely just get drunk to forget the loss).
Eliot probably wouldnt, he'd just pant and shake his head weakly like he does in his lose pose

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD