Who would win in a fight between Momiji and Mila...

Argentus

This guys question is confusing as fuck

I cant tell if he means momiji vs mila in general or them 2 vs in doa mechanics lol

Btw you cant make that grab logic, thats gameplay mechanic....lol

no, if momiji's arm breaks or necks snaps, that's a huge logical handicap loll.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
no, if momiji's arm breaks or necks snaps, that's a huge logical handicap loll.

im talking about the other grab that you mentioned in ninja gaiden, thats just a gameplay mechanic and if it were a real situation momiji would never get grabbed

if NG feats are allowed in this versus there is no way in hell Mila could possibly win against Momiji but TC's question is very confusing lol

Argentus

im talking about the other grab that you mentioned in ninja gaiden, thats just a gameplay mechanic and if it were a real situation momiji would never get grabbed

if NG feats are allowed in this versus there is no way in hell Mila could possibly win against Momiji but TC's question is very confusing lol

if ng feats were allowed, then Mila should get to do feats just as awesome. Same universe after all. can't just say only ng physics for this character but not this one lol.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
if ng feats were allowed, then Mila should get to do feats just as awesome. Same universe after all. can't just say only ng physics for this character but not this one lol.

When I say NG feats are allowed, I mean Momiji skills in ninja gaiden would apply in this battle, you can't give Mila Ninja Gaiden feats because shes not even in Ninja Gaiden... the only feats you can give her are from DOA since shes not in any other game lol, you can't just make up feats for her lol, then it wouldn't be a versus

cuz like in ninja gaiden Momiji can move at hypersonic speed so Mila wouldn't be able to grab her let alone see her lolz

Last edited:

Argentus

When I say NG feats are allowed, I mean Momiji skills in ninja gaiden would apply in this battle, you can't give Mila Ninja Gaiden feats because shes not even in Ninja Gaiden... the only feats you can give her are from DOA since shes not in any other game lol, you can't just make up feats for her lol, then it wouldn't be a versus

cuz like in ninja gaiden Momiji can move at hypersonic speed so Mila wouldn't be able to grab her let alone see her lolz

Well, let me put it this way.

If Momiji can only move at high speeds in doa, but can move at supersonic speeds in NG, then the same should be true of Mila.

Mila's not a ninja, but if she were in NG, I imagine her abilities would be equally amplified to amazing levels.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor

If Momiji can only move at high speeds in doa, but can move at supersonic speeds in NG, then the same should be true of Mila.

Mila's not a ninja, but if she were in NG, I imagine her abilities would be equally amplified to amazing levels.

Because thats gameplay mechanic and stop with the what if's, you can't use what if's and imaginary feats in versus, and Momiji is at her skill level not because of Ninja Gaiden but because she trained under Ryu Hayabusa

Momiji and Mila both have their feats but Mila is no where near the level Momiji is and like I said again she would get destroyed by Momiji.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
f4gwp4.png

Juihau

Not to be rude, but...it just doesn't work like that. I don't really know how to explain it adequately, but it could essentially be considered that Momiji's 'base' is in NG, while Mila's is in DOA. One can be scaled below their 'base' in terms of a crossover or guest appearance within the same universe, but not above. Or, to put it simply, Momiji can do everything she does in NG, in DOA. She just doesn't. If it's a crossover between universes, then that'd work, such as Street Fighter's Ryu appearing in Asura's Wrath, or Dead Fantasy.

However, that said, she'd be ridiculously hard to kill. She may not be able to kill much herself, but like the rest of the DOA cast, she regularly survives things that would kill most people instantaneously; they all just get up like it's nothing.

Last edited:

Argentus

Because thats gameplay mechanic and stop with the what if's, you can't use what if's and imaginary feats in versus, and Momiji is at her skill level not because of Ninja Gaiden but because she trained under Ryu Hayabusa

Momiji and Mila both have their feats but Mila is no where near the level Momiji is and like I said again she would get destroyed by Momiji.

then you can't say "what if momiji could use her ng feats" because she can't. Going but that, and just what we know in DOA, she would get absolutely destroyed by Mila lol. Broken ribs, fractured skull, multiple concussions, broken limbs, the moment Mila gets ahold of her.

Not to be rude, but...it just doesn't work like that. I don't really know how to explain it adequately, but it could essentially be considered that Momiji's 'base' is in NG, while Mila's is in DOA. One can be scaled below their 'base' in terms of a crossover or guest appearance within the same universe, but not above. Or, to put it simply, Momiji can do everything she does in NG, in DOA. She just doesn't. If it's a crossover between universes, then that'd work, such as Street Fighter's Ryu appearing in Asura's Wrath, or Dead Fantasy.

However, that said, she'd be ridiculously hard to kill. She may not be able to kill much herself, but like the rest of the DOA cast, she regularly survives things that would kill most people instantaneously; they all just get up like it's nothing.

I stand by the belief that Ninja Gaiden is just more exaggerated than DOA in terms of offense (while doa is more exaggerated in defense), and if the rest of the doa cast were in NG, they'd be "exaggerated" just as much.

bottom line is still that Mila's style is to break limbs, so all it'd take is getting ahold of Momiji once.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
then you can't say "what if momiji could use her ng feats" because she can't. Going but that, and just what we know in DOA, she would get absolutely destroyed by Mila lol. Broken ribs, fractured skull, multiple concussions, broken limbs, the moment Mila gets ahold of her.

I stand by the belief that Ninja Gaiden is just more exaggerated than DOA in terms of offense (while doa is more exaggerated in defense), and if the rest of the doa cast were in NG, they'd be "exaggerated" just as much.

bottom line is still that Mila's style is to break limbs, so all it'd take is getting ahold of Momiji once.

The rule does not state that Momiji can't use her feats from Ninja Gaiden

and your belief makes no sense at all, one is a fighting game and one is a hack/slash game which happens to be developed by the same company so they cross over characters, there is no exaggeration, lmao wtf?

Oh yea and Ryu Hayabusa uses his skills from Ninja Gaiden so therefore Momiji can as well unless TC says otherwise

and im also pretty sure NG/DOA are in the same universe so if im right then her feats in Ninja Gaiden would count anyway

David Gregg

The issue is unfortunately the two girls aren't anywhere near the same level to even make this matchup possible. A more logical matchup would have been with Mila and Tina or Mila and Hitomi.

Juihau

Then we'll simply have to agree to disagree. I believe that DOA and NG have the same restrictions across both series, and that the characters originating in DOA are simply insanely resilient, while those originating in NG aren't going all-out. In that respect, think the M&S Olympics series. Logically, Sonic (or Eggman. for that matter) would always win running events. He's simply holding back in the interest of fairness...and because he'd likely be disqualified otherwise.

Devilreaper

Mila looks like she is more determined in her losing animation while Momiji looks like she's already knocked the fuck out, no contest here.

Momiji obviously, are you crazy? Granted she's weaker than the other Ninja; Momiji would destroy krusty Mila. Momiji has dealt with WAY more than Mila.

doesn't seem to help her in doa lol. If Mila gets ahold of her once, she'd get destroyed just like she (and ryu) does in Ninja Gaiden when a enemy actually gets ahold of them lol. Ninjas seem to have crap defense, honestly.
#1 you never see them get grabbed during a cutscene. Only during gameplay if you let an enemy grab you, in which case you can shake them off. FYI their defense is very good.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD