Why not just merge VF Completely with DOA?

Legendary Goken

Standard Donor
I agree with Empower Cow and Shinko Li, put DOA6 on hold and make the cross over. TN will only head to good things. You can't go wrong after that.

Xhominid The Demon Within

I'm actually on the middle of the fence.

On one hand, I do want to see more VF potential especially since they was able to capture the moves of VF characters so damn well and if this delays DOA6 by quite a bit, I can take it(I'll take DOAX3 as well as long as we don't get DOA6 too damn early like USF4 and SF5 announcement).

On the other hand, I'd rather that it doesn't because TN may make the characters too complex to appease the VF fans that will inevitably play the game because there is no VF6 coming anytime soon, combined with the fact that their movements are completely different than DOA as a whole, it gets DISTRACTING trying to parry a low from a DOA character than from a VF character and so on.

SpaceTime

No I don't think they should merge VF into DOA but I don't want a strict DOAxVF instead I want sega to make Fighters Megamix 2 and include Dead or Alive Characters

27talonz

Yes, take my money, all of it. If this were to happen I would buy all character and costume dlc to show my appreciation. Oh wait I already do that. But seriously if not a full crossover then VF characters that may have a relationship with the original 3 guest characters would be nice. Like Lau and Eileen for Pai, Jackie (already released) and Vanessa for Sarah, Aoi and Goh for Akira.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD