will phase tag up with kasumi to kill raidou ?

Dark-truth

i think they will because raidou is far more dangerous then phase i know phase is a official tag team with kasumi but will that be in the story too ?

Kronin

This is not the right section for similar topics, because it's dedicated to the general discussion outside DoA. Similar posts involving casual aspects of DoA as plot or outfits discussion, should be addressed inside the general section of the DoA series of the signular games (in this case here: http://www.freestepdodge.com/forums/general-dead-or-alive-series-discussion.4/ or here: http://www.freestepdodge.com/forums/dead-or-alive-5-last-round-general-discussion.67/). I will report the thread for making move it in the right place =)

Now for answering to your question, I believe that Phase will pass from the side of the shinobi in the next future and the tag interaction of Last Roud with Kasumi is already a foreshadowing of what will happen in the story of the future game/s. Phase doesn't like to hurt/kill people, she is following the orders of M.I.S.T. but doubts if this is really the path to follow for herself and if she can't wish for a different existence: so I'm sure that in the end she will go against her creators as sometimes happens in the fictions.

By the way I think that the real enemy of Kasumi and Phase 4 will continue to be MIst and in particular Donovan. The fate of Raidou is less certain in my opinion, but he was presented first as a possible tool of MIST, and now he could have gained a positive character as daughter (Honoka, but of course so far this is speculation). With similar premises even him in the end could show a positive side thanks to the influence of the daughter and fight against MIST.

By the way I'm sure that before to see these potential alliances, the shinobi will fight against both Phase 4 and Raidou.

Last edited:

KING JAIMY

i think they will because raidou is far more dangerous then phase i know phase is a official tag team with kasumi but will that be in the story too ?
This is pure speculation, but my guess is that in the end Phase 4 will oppose the creators of project M.I.S.T.: Victor Donovan and Rig Donovan and not necessarily Cyber Raidou. Allow me to explain.

Like Kronin already said, Phase 4 doesn't like to inflict pain to people. This means that Phase 4 not only inherited Kasumi's appearance, but also (part of) her personality. Since Kasumi is dedicated to destroying DOATEC, I don't think their primary goal is killing Raidou. Whether she'll work together with Kasumi, I don't know but I think DOATEC will be destroyed by the ninjas eventually. In short, DOATEC will probably be the target of Kasumi (and possibly Phase 4), but not Cyber Raidou.

About Cyber Raidou: There is too little known of him to make a good prediction, in my opinion. He might be forced by Donovan to work for him, or he might be that powerful that he'll walk his own way. I can't really predict how Kasumi and Phase 4 would react to the reincarnation of Raidou. Rather, I think Ayane and/or Hayate have a stronger desire to kill Cyber Raidou. Seeing this as a vendetta, I expect them to be involved in hunting him.

By the way, I heard that the city you live in, is a reeallly cool city!! ;)
010 forever

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD