Winter Brawl 7 Results

Some incredibly formidable competitors absolutely tore up Winter Brawl 7 this past weekend in Philadelphia, PA, with a few high profile upsets and a first win in a major for our Winter Brawl champion SweetRevenge. At the moment, the best way to check out the matches is to sift through the TwitchTV FreeStepDodge and Team Sp00ky accounts (main tournament and final four, respectively) but when we have direct links we'll update this post. For now, stop on by SweetRevenge's profile here on FSD and blow him up with congratulatory messages; while you're on that you may as well also give props to the rest of the top four: XCalibur BladeZ, Mamba, and Rikuto.

Everyone put on a top-notch showing and the matches were pretty interesting to watch almost from the get-go. Check out the full results below

1. Sweet Revenge
2. XCalibur BladeZ
3. EMP | Blackberry Mamba
4. Rikuto
5. Shade Swifteye
5. Shin Ryujin
7. Sonic Fox
7. Mr Kwiggles

9. NF Coltz
9. NF | Hoodless
9. Blackberry Chaos
9. Low Sweep
13. Blackula
13. Ninja CW
13. TK (Adrian Miko)
13. Matt Ponton
17. Draman Kuritan
17. Riceman
17. Miss Maia
17. MMA | Boss
17. IPG | Katsu Hayami
17. BBoy Dragon TK
17. Immerwolf
17. Lithy
25. Mc. Peanuts
25. GVN Heinsenberg
25. NinjaGuy446
25. FNEX Dayasha
25. FNEX | OniJamal
25. Repoman
25. Juicy D
25. Double T
33. El Bukis
33. FNEX Yari
33. Mi CHA
33. EMP | Rodnutz
33. ISUKK
33. JFW | Etna LP MP HP
33. SRM GohanSan
33. Mixtape CD
33. JFS | Luigi the Bloodedge
33. ERGZ | Sean Y
33. AndyLawlz
33. SRM | Mascot of Awesome
33. Uriko Aoyami
33. Demon Kuja
33. Demoth
33. AMX

Sorry for the delay on this one guys. Everyone was either at the tournament or, in my case moving, which consequently kept me from being there as well. Look for on the fly updates for Final Round if you can't make it, though!

Anyone repping my girls Alpha and Lisa? I only caught brief glimpses of the tourney but it seemed like just the usual characters were used

Ugh... I hate seeing my name listed in a tournament bracket I didn't even attend and requested that my name be removed from the bracket a good 5 hours before start time only to have my name listed anyway just to get dq'ed and up the perceived tournament turnout.

Reminder to self. Never pre-register for a DOA tournament ever again just in case u don't end up making it.

I just want to say that it feels good to have DOA back at Winter Brawl and that it felt even better being able to partake in my first doa tournament in 2 years.

Teams and Singles were mad fun. I learn a lot from that weekend and I hope to see all guys at another major. Unfortunatley for me, I will not be able to go to Final Round because of personal stuff but good luck to all of you guys who gonna go.

Ugh... I hate seeing my name listed in a tournament bracket I didn't even attend and requested that my name be removed from the bracket a good 5 hours before start time only to have my name listed anyway just to get dq'ed and up the perceived tournament turnout.

Reminder to self. Never pre-register for a DOA tournament ever again just in case u don't end up making it.

Lol everyone thought that you were going to be there.

uhhh.... 17th place, kinda sad but I do lack the experience of most players and I was the only Tina. I would say I did pretty good for only playing for a few months. Going to try and make it to final round just need to find a way to get there and back and find people to split a hotel room with, winter brawl killed my funding lol.

uhhh.... 17th place, kinda sad but I do lack the experience of most players and I was the only Tina. I would say I did pretty good for only playing for a few months. Going to try and make it to final round just need to find a way to get there and back and find people to split a hotel room with, winter brawl killed my funding lol.
Dj got a busfare last night for 10$

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD