Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Crosses Over with Lies of P

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
While there are currently no details of what the crossover will entail, Lies of P will be collaborating with Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty. Naraka Blade Point has also collaborated with Wo Long recently, but the Naraka content for Wo Long has still not been released. Team NINJA crossing over with other games is no uncommon subject matter as it has been done with Dead or Alive a plethora of times including Virtua Fighter, King of Fighters and Senran Kagura.

Team NINJA (as mentioned before) will also be dropping their first batch of DLC for Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty June 29th on all platforms.

TheHunterKiller692

Really?

Of all the games they had to add, they add generic emo Peter Pan simulator? Oh, yeah. Cuz Rise Of The Ronin and Ninja Gaiden aren't on the menu, and we're just being handed breadcrumbs.

Gimme a break.

Last edited:

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I got to admit when I saw the collaboration, I was kind of thinking who idea was this? Life of P? Outfits maybe? I'm patiently waiting on the new DLC though. Hope it's as fun as the base game without feeling too much like the same.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD