World War 3: The war with Ukraine.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Hi, I just wanted to make a thread regarding the war in Ukraine since it affects all of us and is actually something important to talk about unlike some of the questionable threads on this forum.

I think it’s awful what’s going on right now, and wish all of the Ukrainians the best. It’s heartbreaking to see all the Ukrainian people run for their life and leave everything they got behind because they have to make the decision between staying alive, or staying at home and risk of getting bombed. Today I’ve seen a few videos of children being extremely distressed and scared because there were bombings close to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Sadly, things will get a lot worse in the coming days. Putin has pretty much rejected the idea of coming up with a solution that doesn't require bloodshed.

Ukraine is just the tip of the iceberg. My heart goes out to them, but we could all end up being destroyed. China & Russian officials are big-time liars; and the USA stands absolutely no chance against them. There is no winning side - only death and destruction.

Basically, with Russia, it is surrender or die. Just like what they did to the poor people defending Snake Island.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Sadly, things will get a lot worse in the coming days. Putin has pretty much rejected the idea of coming up with a solution that doesn't require bloodshed.

Ukraine is just the tip of the iceberg. My heart goes out to them, but we could all end up being destroyed. China & Russian officials are big-time liars; and the USA stands absolutely no chance against them. There is no winning side - only death and destruction.

Basically, with Russia, it is surrender or die. Just like what they did to the poor people defending Snake Island.
Yeah, it's honestly really unnerving to think of how this crisis could turn out. I wish Putin would just stop because he's making the Russian majority that doesn't stand with him look bad because now there's going to be Russian hate and people will blame them when it's Putin who basically asked for this, not the Russian majority.

I pray that this will end peacefully or hopefully at least with as few casualties or lost lives and injured people and children and people as possible. It seems like now 2022 has finally found something to rival the Covid variants

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
This is a pivotal day/night in this war. Zelensky has chosen to stand with his people, a choice that I can admire, but a choice that will not end well for him. 18,000 weapons handed to his people: people like you and me. This is not normal. I'll be up all night with this.

Over 1,700 peaceful protestors arrested in Russia that are against Putin's choices.

marussya

Ok you want a truth you get it. When President of Ukraine changed his mind about joining EU, there's were protests in Ukraine.
there was an illegal change of power after that. After there were elections and Poroshenko won it. Some regions of Ukraine didn't support the illegal government. People of Crimea and East of Ukraine were in danger, because they didn't want to support the government. Crimea was autonomy region than it was joined to Russia for safety (in another case there were plans for NATO bases that would be bad). Eastern Ukraine regions held referendums for separation from Ukraine. In summer 2014 Ukrainian army started to bomb Eastern Ukraine regions for separation. They do it during 8 years. nationalism and Russophobia flourished in Ukraine. Eastern regions republics were not recognised until this week. After recignition they (republics) made an alliance with Russia. And liberation of Eastern regions started. It is revenge for those 8 years of deaths. military bases, aerodroms of Ukraine and supplied weapons from West are destroyed. I don't get why you all care especially USA citizens. When in 2014 Ukrainian nationalists killed people in East Ukraine, everyone was silent, now when they got what they deserved you all care

Only thing you can lose is a gas (not much to be honest)

Putin is bad in domestic politics. But what he is doing now deserves respect. He should do that back in 2014

Last edited:

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Ok you want a truth you get it. When President of Ukraine changed his mind about joining EU, there's were protests in Ukraine.
there was an illegal change of power after that. After there were elections and Poroshenko won it. Some regions of Ukraine didn't support the illegal government. People of Crimea and East of Ukraine were in danger, because they didn't want to support the government. Crimea was autonomy region than it was joined to Russia for safety (in another case there were plans for NATO bases that would be bad). Eastern Ukraine regions held referendums for separation from Ukraine. In summer 2014 Ukrainian army started to bomb Eastern Ukraine regions for separation. They do it during 8 years. nationalism and Russophobia flourished in Ukraine. Eastern regions republics were not recognised until this week. After recignition they (republics) made an alliance with Russia. And liberation of Eastern regions started. It is revenge for those 8 years of deaths. military bases, aerodroms of Ukraine and supplied weapons from West are destroyed. I don't get why you all care especially USA citizens. When in 2014 Ukrainian nationalists killed people in East Ukraine, everyone was silent, now when they got what they deserved you all care

Only thing you can lose is a gas (not much to be honest)

Putin is bad in domestic politics. But what he is doing now deserves respect. He should do that back in 2014

I'm sorry but you don't use a false neo-Nazi storyline to justify attacking other people. Putin is no exception to the rule. He arrests his own people for peaceful protest (something not even Donald Trump would do) and has threatened anyone that interferes with a nuclear sword.

He said, "Americans do whatever they want" but President Biden vowed not to attack. This could change, but as of now the only one doing whatever it is he wants is Putin.

marussya

I'm sorry but you don't use a false neo-Nazi storyline to justify attacking other people. Putin is no exception to the rule. He arrests his own people for peaceful protest (something not even Donald Trump would do) and has threatened anyone that interferes with a nuclear sword.

He said, "Americans do whatever they want" but President Biden vowed not to attack. This could change, but as of now the only one doing whatever it is he wants is Putin.
Arresting people for protests isn't new here. And protest don't help in such situation. Actually war started in 2013 by neo-nazi in Ukraine by Ukrainian government. They overthrew the President who didn't want to join European Union

marussya

Operations in Afghanistan, Iraq, Lybia, Pakistan for protecting your citizens is normal. But when Russia do the same it is world war 3.

Trump was the best president.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I'm quite aware that arresting people for protests is not new in Russia, because only a tyrant would not allow his own people to speak up with their voices. It's very distrusting to me that Putin would try painting this picture when Zelensky is Jewish and lost three members of his family in the holocaust.

We have never trusted Putin, but I'm not sure anyone thought he was this insane. What he is saying is code for erasing Ukranian government so he can have more control.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Trump was the best president.

I don't care if you think he was a good president. That's fine. If you think he's the best president... over Abraham Lincoln you're a bit delusional, or maybe you just don't know.

EDIT: probably took it too far with unedited statements.

Last edited:

marussya

But still why you all care. So you're criticize the status updates while creating a whole thread for it at the same time you are saying it's not a place for politics.
USA joining war? No
Europe joining war ? No
Other countries joining war except Russia and Ukraine joining war? No
Koei Tecmo joining war? No jk

So why you care.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Everything you are saying is not concrete because we don’t have a shred of a clue what Putin will do next.

Personally, there are things about Putin I have admired in the past; there is no questioning he loves the Motherland and has embellished himself in the finer thought processes of his culture - other things he does makes me question whether or not there is any real communication with him at all or if he is just batshit crazy & blood thirsty.

I also agree that using FSD as a political soap box is a bad idea but posting current events in off-topic sections of the site seems fair and within reason to me.

Helonomi

Dear Site Moderators/Administrators, please close this thread. And if possible, create one dedicated to "international news and or politcs" for those members who are interested in discussing such things. Unfortunately the title of this topic alone sounds like fearmongering and there are no sources listed for any of the claims made by those currently participating in this thread so far.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Dear Site Moderators/Administrators, please close this thread. And if possible, create one dedicated to "international news and or politcs" for those members who are interested in discussing such things. Unfortunately the title of this topic alone sounds like fearmongering and there are no sources listed for any of the claims made by those currently participating in this thread so far.

You lost me at "this topic alone sounds like fearmongering." The topic being locked isn't going to change the outcome of the situation.

Does this sound like fearmongering?

Does this look like fearmongering? Not to mention creating a political thread sounds awful. Nobody wants to come to a fighting game website to regularly talk about these situations, but this happens to be a rare exception that has the entire world talking - not just this gaming forum.

Last edited:

Helonomi

@deathofaninja I see. You seem to have misunderstood parts of what I said. However, before I elaborate on what I meant, why did you edit out the part where you flex about being college educated and your fancy job as a well-known, highly paid, critically acclaimed journalist/broadcaster? Or rather why did you mention that in the first place at all? Let's get to to the bottom of that first, sir. Please and thank you.

marussya

lol he better focus on working. Disappointed. UPD: I made a report on him on Koei Tecmo jp site with quote of the tweet also I made a screenshot of the tweet. And I will report if there will be cases from other employees of division (like community manager, creative director and art director and others) I don't care. I don't want to buy games from them anymore only torrent for free

Attachments

• IMG_20220226_201239.jpg
    IMG_20220226_201239.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
@deathofaninja I see. You seem to have misunderstood parts of what I said. However, before I elaborate on what I meant, why did you edit out the part where you flex about being college educated and your fancy job as a well-known, highly paid, critically acclaimed journalist/broadcaster? Or rather why did you mention that in the first place at all? Let's get to to the bottom of that first, sir. Please and thank you.

Because you came into the topic right away like people owed you an explanation and you could call shots with virtually no identity. Then I looked at your profile and realized that you chose for your first post on the DOA site to be about how you were going to complain and be offended about something that you didn't have to look at or read at all. Not to mention I didn't say it like that. I said I was a licensed broadcast journalist when you asked for citations like you work over people for a local paper, and then I realized I didn't have to go that far with a possible alt account.

This is a major current events discussion, not political essays for you to scour. Don't derail a topic, contribute to it or take it to a moderator via PM if you are so deeply hurt by it. You looked for a reaction, you didn't get it - move on.

Helonomi

Because you came into the topic right away like people owed you an explanation and you could call shots with virtually no identity. Then I looked at your profile and realized that you chose for your first post on the DOA site to be about how you were going to complain and be offended about something that you didn't have to look at or read at all. Not to mention I didn't say it like that. I said I was a licensed broadcast journalist when you asked for citations like you work over people for a local paper, and then I realized I didn't have to go that far with a possible alt account.

This is a major current events discussion, not political essays for you to scour. Don't derail a topic, contribute to it or take it to a moderator via PM if you are so deeply hurt by it. You looked for a reaction, you didn't get it - move on.
I see. I lool forward to unpacking what you have said over the next few days and making myself crystal clear. Thank you.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I see. I lool forward to unpacking what you have said over the next few days and making myself crystal clear. Thank you.

I should take you seriously based off what? Thinking the title is fearmongering? Telling mods to delete the thread? OR how about the anticipation of waiting a few days for your response? I'm good. I'll go with a block and let you go. Especially with how you took my edited comment and tried to overexaggerate me as a bad guy despite asking other people for sources. Hope to see you never.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Latest AP Stories:

Ukraine in Fierce Fight...

Sanctions Update

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD