World War 3: The war with Ukraine.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
You're too dumb for this subject, yet you insist in expressing yourself. Yes, the West didn't have to be more open to Russia's demands and resolve the issue diplomatically, it can do whatever it wants. :) Now go and fight in Ukraine against the Russians, they accept foreigners too, just (friendly piece of advice) don't tell them you're gay. :D
Explain to me why I am “too dumb” for this subject. I am just talking about the war and say things based on the things I see. What Russia necessarily want is not what the world and the rest want.

Yes diplomatically Russia can do whatever it wants. However, doesn’t mean it’s morally just to do certain things.

Funny how you mention the fact that I am indeed a homosexual. I’ve also seen a post Russian soldiers have been lured through the gay app Grindr. How funny is that? Lol.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Seeing as how he posts a video every second post, im guessing a lot of Seigen's worldview comes from the dissident opinions found in youtube junkfood. As I said before, it really isn't a discussion worth having with him.

Seigen

Seeing as how he posts a video every second post, im guessing a lot of Seigen's worldview comes from the dissident opinions found in youtube junkfood. As I said before, it really isn't a discussion worth having with him.

No, my world view comes from the realities in E Europe, where I live, while yours is based just on western propaganda. Keep drinking the MSM kool-aid.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I don’t understand why someone outside of Europe can’t decide the actions of a country are morally just or unjust. You sound stupid.

Seigen

Didn't know Christopher Hitchens had a brother but I like him lol, smart bloke

More youtube junkfood

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
He's not wrong, though.

You flip a coin, one side prevents thousands of deaths and the other results in potentially billions of deaths.

It isn't unreasonable to refuse to flip the coin. No one can see the exact future there.

Last edited:

Seigen

Yes, better ask them what will happen to the US when the dollar will lose its world reserve currency status by its constant devaluation with the print machine and by weaponising this status to impose economic sanctions on whatever country the US government doesn't like, with international transactions ending their decades old settlements in US dollars and the petrodollar being no more. I forsee a lot of democracy starting to be spread around the world by the US military. :)

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Yes, better ask them what will happen to the US when the dollar will lose its world reserve currency status by its constant devaluation with the print machine and by weaponising this status to impose economic sanctions on whatever country the US government doesn't like, with international transactions ending their decades old settlements in US dollars and the petrodollar being no more. I forsee a lot of democracy starting to be spread around the world by the US military. :)

That sounds more like a personal wish than an actual prediction. If you want that kind of validation, all you can do is wait.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Even though it's almost been a month we see the importance of reporting the good. KT donated 500k to refugees. I don't care what side you are on. Refugees and their safety should be number one priority in a war. As much as I mourn the fallen, it's just not right for people to be left nowhere to go, and possibly even being separate from their families. I don't think anyone wants that for anyone. I hope.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD