Would you be ok with a DOA5 Expansion game?

Would you welcome an expansion?

• Yes

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters

d3v

Any "expansions" should be done SSFIV AE style, i.e. a $14 upgrade to the existing game with new content with the option for people who don't have the original to buy a stand alone disc version.

Heck, even UMvC3 was supposed to be like this (but with only 6 characters instead of 12) until the earthquake screwed up development on the 6 DLC characters. This meant that they had to stick them into Ultimate by November 2011, or else the Marvel license would run out. By then, the contents of Ultimate were too big to be a DLC expansion.

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
Any "expansions" should be done SSFIV AE style, i.e. a $14 upgrade to the existing game with new content with the option for people who don't have the original to buy a stand alone disc version.

Heck, even UMvC3 was supposed to be like this (but with only 6 characters instead of 12) until the earthquake screwed up development on the 6 DLC characters. This meant that they had to stick them into Ultimate by November 2011, or else the Marvel license would run out. By then, the contents of Ultimate were too big to be a DLC expansion.
I remember there were a bunch of butthurt capcom fanboys that complained about that.

WebHead

I agree. If you own the SSF4 disc then you can upgrade to AE2012 for like $15 right? Thats how this should be done too =)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD