Community Would you like pizza with your DOA?

BigE made a Summer Jam 8 announcement earlier today that 94 people have registered (which is free) for DOA5U, now beating out games like Soul Calibur V and Tekken Tag 2 in attendance. Big E sweetens the deal further by announcing that if the game caps at 128 -- free pizza for all players even allowing registration at the door.

Not only this, but the prize pot is $1,000 -- with the winner getting a free trip to TFC. If you haven't gotten registered for god's sake make it a priority! Take a look at Big E's easy to use website, and get your way into Summer Jam 8! Summer Jam 8 is a great chance at making a name for yourself, and all competitive players should at least consider it with its promising numbers and massive perks.

What the fuck? That's possible?

I hate when people ask questions like this because what am I gonna say? I don't know man. I just don't get the pizza hype. Pizza is not my thing.

Some people like to jerk off to pictures of old dudes. That's not my thing either. For some reason they like it. That's just how it works.

I hate when people ask questions like this because what am I gonna say? I don't know man. I just don't get the pizza hype. Pizza is not my thing.

Some people like to jerk off to pictures of old dudes. That's not my thing either. For some reason they like it. That's just how it works.

Lol. I'm not attacking you. I'm just saying it's alien to me. It's very rare for someone to not like pizza.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD