Would You Rather....

Have sex with a mermaid who is top half fish bottom half human or top half human bottom half fish

• Top half fish bottom half human

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Top half human bottom half fish

Votes: 10 90.9%

• Total voters

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Have sex with a mermaid who is top half fish bottom half human or top half human bottom half fish

My answer would be: top half human bottom half fish because I would rather just get oral pleasure

pick one and answer why

half-fish-girl.thumbnail.jpg

Last edited:

xLeilax

Is the top half of the body a giant fish head? If so i'm going bottom half because i'm retching at the thought.

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
Like I said the spartan option is the best. Its even better when you have a mental image of Christie plowing Miss Monday's sweet little ass like a Mississippi cotton field in 1845.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I'm gonna pull a Final Fantasy VIII and pick the invisible third option that transcends logic.

"A curvy human whose lips don't smell like rotten fish."

Pictured Mind

Best case scenario would be a mermaid with the top half human if you would still be able to bang her.

If that's not the case you have to look at the options. If her upper half is human, she has two hand and a mouth. If her bottom half is human she would only have a vajayjay. The big fish mouth does not count because I'm not afraid to say that the fish mouth is way too big to get a good feeling.

The smell also plays a part in this. If she smells like hollandse nieuwe I wouldn't do her.

I'll pick top half human bottom half fish.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD