Wtf? Anesthesia looks just like Lisa Hamilton

Played Rumble Roses eons ago, but I never noticed how much Anesthesia resembles Lisa until now. It wasn't that apparent before, but Lisa's DOA5 model really looks just like her.

http://rumble-roses.wikia.com/wiki/Anesthesia

Rumble Roses by Konami, the game came out 2 years after DOA3, and in this game there's a chocolate skin girl with similar haircut to Lisa, and they are both Doctors doing evil experiments on people. Did Konami copy Lisa's design from Tecmo? I find Anesthesia prettier than Lisa's DOA5 model, too bad Rumble Roses never delivered and the series is dead for good.

David Gregg

Most of us here actually know about the similarities although Lisa wasn't in DOA 3. XD She was first introduced in DOA Xtreme which came out in 2003 whereas RR came out in 2004. Tecmo may have copied or it could have just been a coincidence.

I used to love playing the RR series though. Wish they'd bring it back.

oh yeah, totally forgot, but Lisa didn't even have a story in DOAX, it wasn't until doa4 when we actually learned what she's about.

Last edited:

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Yeah it's almost uncanny in her Nurse costume
maxresdefault.jpg
images

deiteu

Ohhhh I forgot about her and RR..the moment I saw her I thought of Lisa! I love her accent in the first game.

I should play Double X again, haven't played it in a while.

synce

The original RR was awesome. This similarity was pretty obvious even a decade ago, since you didn't see that many black or spanish girls in games.

Another thing that DOAX inspired was Sexy Beach. Oh I remember those days lol

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD