(WWE) The Rock

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Yeah this week Raw was freakin' hilarious. Especially when Big Show interrupted Orton vs Sheamus.

Julius Rage

I like Ziggler as champ. He's a better talker than I thought and his body language (in and out of the ring) oozes charisma.

Also I recently read that WWE is going to replace Fandango's dancer with some NXT chick. Bad idea, you have enough generic female models on the roster. This chick is a part of his gimmick and to replace her with someone who isn't half.the.dancer or quite.as graceful is doing damage to his marketability.

Also I get a chubby looking at her, more so than with Kaitlyn which is saying a bunch.

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
Right now, there may be a chance that Batista is making his WWE return as well. The only thing is that he's gonna be part-time like Lesnar, Jericho, Rock, and others. He just buffed up to his 290 pound size, the same size he was during his past WWE run.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
I like to see how Ziggler run is going to go. Hopefully WWE don't fk it up. Also I would like to see Batista come back so hopefully that'll happen soon.

Game Over

Also I recently read that WWE is going to replace Fandango's dancer with some NXT chick. Bad idea, you have enough generic female models on the roster. This chick is a part of his gimmick and to replace her with someone who isn't half.the.dancer or quite.as graceful is doing damage to his marketability.

Using Fandango's surprise run of popularity to push some new "Diva" ...

WWE UnCreative ... still doin' it WRONG.

Batista vs Brock or Batista vs Ziggler.

Neither.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD