Xbox thinks I only have core fighters

hellotherekyle

So I bought the full game the day it came out and it had been working fine. Now it seems to think I only have core fighters and everything is locked.... Happen to anyone else? Know any way to fix this?thanks!

CheekyChi

email Team Ninja support, if you're lucky they'll reply to you and help. They were trying to solve my issue and ended up getting me to try redeeming a code for the full game - which I did but never fixed the issue. So see if they have a fix for it and they might even just send you a code.

HaKaShU

So I bought the full game the day it came out and it had been working fine. Now it seems to think I only have core fighters and everything is locked.... Happen to anyone else? Know any way to fix this?thanks!

Make sure you are connected to the internet and make sure you have all the costume packs downloaded. Sometimes those include patches for the game. If I recall correctly, with Ultimate you had to download all the costume packs or it would cross everything out on the menu.

The main thing I can think of is internet connection. If you bought the game digitally then there has to be some authentication that you actually own it. Are you logged into your gamertag? Are you connected to the internet or trying to play offline? Also if you are referring to the pin icon it always says core fighters even though it is the full game.

hellotherekyle

Make sure you are connected to the internet and make sure you have all the costume packs downloaded. Sometimes those include patches for the game. If I recall correctly, with Ultimate you had to download all the costume packs or it would cross everything out on the menu.

The main thing I can think of is internet connection. If you bought the game digitally then there has to be some authentication that you actually own it. Are you logged into your gamertag? Are you connected to the internet or trying to play offline? Also if you are referring to the pin icon it always says core fighters even though it is the full game.
Nah I'm online and everything in my game is locked. I contacted them about it and they didn't reply....

HaKaShU

Nah I'm online and everything in my game is locked. I contacted them about it and they didn't reply....

Well hopefully it gets resolved soon. Don't know what else you could do other then delete everything and reinstall. On an unrelated note I dig the Taylor Swift avatar!

transtang z28

Does anyone still have this problem besides me? I still can't get to the correct spot in the marketplace through the game and I cannot even download the costumes that were"bundled"with the game, or the content like private paradise. I brought it to a friend's place a few weeks ago and his Xbox thought it was core fighters too. I'm so agitated by this.

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
Try contacting microsoft aswell they maybe able to help it could be a system malfunction or erorr.

transtang z28

I was under the impression this was an issue for all xbox one players. I guess I am wrong. I'll try calling Microsoft but the fact that it happened at a friend's house too makes me think it might be a bigger issue. I'll try to post a follow up in a day or two, after I call.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD