Xbox vs PS4

jojo

Hi, I know PS4 is likely way more popular but I have an XBOX. I've been maining Diego on the free trial (usually Jann Lee but I thought I'd take the time to learn a new char) and it took me ~100 games to get to C rank while beating multiple S ranks and A ranks. On DOA5LR I was stomped by almost every player beyond A Rank when I used to play it.

Is it because the games new casuals are still hanging around? Or are Xbox players genuinely worse, I only know one Diego combo lol

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Hi, I know PS4 is likely way more popular but I have an XBOX. I've been maining Diego on the free trial (usually Jann Lee but I thought I'd take the time to learn a new char) and it took me ~100 games to get to C rank while beating multiple S ranks and A ranks. On DOA5LR I was stomped by almost every player beyond A Rank when I used to play it.

Is it because the games new casuals are still hanging around? Or are Xbox players genuinely worse, I only know one Diego combo lol
It's probably because they're unfamiliar with Diego. There's also quite a bit of A to higher rank players who are higher ranked but still don't generally consistently do that well, rank isn't always the best way to gauge a person's skill since there's lower rank players who can easily beat or evenly match higher rank players, I remember talking to someone well over almost a year ago who complained that they didn't like losing a whole bunch of points when they lost to lower ranked players, but I was always confused because I feel like if you're a S or higher ranked player, you shouldn't or at least shouldn't really be losing to lower rank players at all

jojo

Ah maybe that's true, I consistently don't know which type of attack characters like Marie Rose, Phase 4, most ninja characters are using since they're often not outright punches etc.

I probably should have a look at learning Bass/Kasumi/Hitomi though for a little bit and see where that takes me, to get used to basic moves at least

Raansu

S ranked player on the xbox would be a B ranked player on the PS4. The skill gap is night and day due to the lower player base on the xbox.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD