Xbox360 1.03 patch delayed until February

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I don't know what their deal is, they know how big a deal this is. It's not like it would take more than one tweet to answer. YES or NO or WE KEPT SLOW ESCAPING ON UNHOLDABLES BUT INCREASED THEIR FRAME ADVANTAGE.

Seriously. The patch comes out tomorrow (for PS3 at least) and we never got any news from TN regarding what they've done with it.

Whatever. Now we only have to wait until tomorrow and see what the PS3 users find out.

Omegan Eckhart

Inb4 stealth nerfs.
Please no more stealth nerf's. I'm sort of okay with Helena's force tech nerf but the fact that it wasn't listed annoys me. It was a probably the largest singular nerf and they just what, forgot it some how?

Just watch them remove one of her legs and make her balance on one foot in Bokuho stance. They'll be like, "do you think anyone will notice?"

Randzz

Do they really need to release a patch on xbox. I fought the same guy over and over in ranked. since we were the only 2 playing the game.

Wipes dust off floor before matches

dead dead dead I tell you. But yet dropped in crappy 2d game of choice find a match like that. I hate those 2d games

Yep, because it's so randomly glitchy. Pity, because other then the lousy online the game is actually done quite well, but its online is slowly killing it. DoA4 had a relatively consistant number of online players for 4 or 5 years after it's release. DoA5 on the other hand... last time I checked, over a month ago, there were 25% less people online then when the game came out; that's dangerous for such a relatively new title. To be fair, for all I know the online players on the 360 version are primarily going for private matches, but I doubt it. The PS3 has the "luxury" of the Japanese players taking the "slack" & that the patch came out already for its system.

My hope is that when the 360 version gets it's patch that not only is the online/netcode fixed but some of those who left come back.

ScattereDreams

Why doesn't TN let competitive DOA players/pro's from the U.S work with them and help them tweak the game =/?

...and why haven't they released patch notes for DOA51.3a? I'm sure the patch will be available tonight on PSN if they haven't delayed it.

Skilletor

Do they really need to release a patch on xbox. I fought the same guy over and over in ranked. since we were the only 2 playing the game.

Wipes dust off floor before matches

dead dead dead I tell you. But yet dropped in crappy 2d game of choice find a match like that. I hate those 2d games

Probably just people taking the advice of so many on FSD and went and played another game.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Ugh. I wish the politics behind the xbox delay were disclosed to us. I'd like to know the real reasons we don't have a date yet when PS3 got two patches already.

Kronin

Ugh. I wish the politics behind the xbox delay were disclosed to us. I'd like to know the real reasons we don't have a date yet when PS3 got two patches already.

I think that it will arrive soon, at this point serves just a little more of patience.

Dave

I believe it's because Microsoft has such a strict system when it comes to updating games on their system. They make studios pay a huge amount for any update applied to a title, so I'm willing to bet Team Ninja released it for the PS3 first and waited for the feedback and to see if any problems were found, which there were. It's unfair yes, but if they had released both patches for the 360, it would have cost Team Ninja twice the money. Not to mention everything has to be certified before it even hits the storefront.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD