Yandere Simulator General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana56

This is a earlier build if the stealth game "Yandere Simulator". You can see more of the updated builds here which shows new aspects to the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
Dammit. I was hoping that he would have settled on the name "Ayane".. for obvious reasons.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
My favorite student so far:
chojo_tekina_by_latutart-d9nmolm-1-1.png

I can't wait for the slaughter...

UpSideDownGRUNT

Which is the exact opposite of what the dev wants lol

It's SUPPOSED to be a stealth game akin to Hitman but... the joke easter eggs and glitches have kind dampened the game by alot.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I honestly find the murders hilarious and funny, as a masochist I like the gruesome and painful ways they go out.....drowning, the stabbing....Hah, it's too much! ♡.♡

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Yeah, I'm completely against censorship in media but this is just disturbing on many levels. Even trying to be objective and calling it a "stealth game" as described here doesn't quite make it OK. It's Hitman set in a high school and even the developer won't publicly associate themselves with the title by name. I'm locking this and removing media from the thread. If you have an extremely good reason as to why a public discussion of this title is needed on FSD, feel free to PM me. Otherwise, take it to private conversation or reddit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD