Yosuke Hayashi introduces DOA3D as a fighting game

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Heard from the new head of Team NINJA. Dead or Alive 3D will be a fighting game. Will this be a sneak peak at what they have in store for Dead or Alive 5? Time will tell I'm sure.

virtuaPAI

I am the reason why you are here!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I believe this will be a fun little distraction when you are on the train, bus, or in wait. Team Ninja is trying to capitalize on that(as stated in this video) and more than likely will be a hit in Japan. I hope they do well, however, I do not want them to forget that their fanbase was made on Xbox consoles, their greatest profit were from those who supported their franchises on console. Hopefully this is a way for him to test the water for the future release of Doa5.

JamoDOA

Yeah I still find it odd that it shows Hayate and Raidou about to fight even though Hayate was not present in DOA1 for a good reason. Maybe it's a prequel. Maybe it's a sequel and Raidou didn't really die. Or maybe Raidou is a secret character. Mayabe it's a remake of DOA1 and Hayate is a secret character. Too many possibilities. We'll just have to wait and see I suppose.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD