Yosuke Hayashi-We’re preparing a big surprise for Dead or Alive 5 in the future.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
This could probably be the additional other stuff as DLC that Tom Lee mentioned like 2 years ago when LR first debuted.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I'll keep my expectations lowered so that if the big thing isn't that great I'm not massively disappointed but if it is something great I can get hyped for it!

I'm also interested in possible big things for doax3 since that could be activities and characters. For doa5lr a new mode, character, customization would all be exciting.

This could probably be the additional other stuff as DLC that Tom Lee mentioned like 2 years ago when LR first debuted.

I now actually have a good idea what the great announcements for DOA5 and DOAX3 might be... >__>

Secret material from Team Ninja's development lab:

gif-virtual-reality-sex-2992628.gif

ztkoEoR.gif

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
He could be on to something, this would be a good time for them to capitalize on this VR thing, on both LR and X3 if they're bold enough...not great, but good. :-/

NightAntilli

Honestly, the best thing for them to announce is cross-platform play. Other than that, I'm likely not interested.

Nikotsumi

I think it will just be a new stage, collaboration (costumes), or maybe new hairstyles or a new character. You know.... the usual stuff. I'm not expecting anything "meaningful" this time xD
latest

Kill me now.

Why are these Japanese men so shameless to legitimately do that? With people helping them nonetheless... Smh.
Omg this gif was exactly my reaction (execpt for the scream) lol

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
I'm going to keep my expectations low. It might not be as big as some think.

I just hope to god they're not gonna pull another extended version out... If they do I'm gonna have to pass this time around, I'm sick of buying essentially the same game every 1-2 years... I'm a DOA fan not a COD fan >.>
This ♥♥♥

I'm not a pervert... I'm an innocent flower >.>

Sonicfan11589

I'm hoping USB music compatibility, new hairstyles and probably PS4 Ne- errr, let me keep that last bit to myself XD. Tyaren would wring my neck!
I too want USB music compatibility. All or most other PS4 games have it, Dying Light used to not have it, but then it was patched in, I want to play Virtua Fighter music, or music from Bloody Roar.

I too want USB music compatibility. All or most other PS4 games have it, Dying Light used to not have it, but then it was patched in, I want to play Virtua Fighter music, or music from Bloody Roar.

Highly doubt it, but I would love a new PS Vita version with all DLC compatible, even if it's digital only (which is how I would purchase it anyway)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sotherius

One could hope that at least the balance changes would go to the 360/ps3 version of the game, but that is impossible at this point.

I don't know, maybe they could just release a new campaign mode for DOA 5 LR, i don't know if TN has any reason to go for DOA 6 right now, is a great game, with a lot of content, and while it is not using the most recent tech on current gen, it looks very good, and you have years worth of dlc and also virtua fighter characters that probably aren't going to come back in future iterations...

Or, a last season pass that will get you every dlc and exclusive content ever released for the game, don't know how i would feel about that, but something like that at the end of the game's life cycle could happen.

NightAntilli

Another nice thing would be costume customization, sort of like VF5:FS. Although that's likely not going to happen. It'll be a rocket in the face of everyone that bought their overpriced garbage.

Dark-truth

Well, let's just wait and see what team ninja has for us, I'm satisfied with how last round is now. I don't really have the need for more DLC costumes, characters, and stages. And maybe the big surprise might be making all DLC free for 1 hour. If that's the case I will be so happy. I can finally Download the 4 remaining costumes of Kasumi, I have all her costumes then.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD