Yosuke Hayashi-We’re preparing a big surprise for Dead or Alive 5 in the future.

David Gregg

I'm from Atlantis and I receive news from goldfishes and dolphins via mail.

1ef10016e32f924e541ecd586dcd0e682ad6578dd2177410aa11e28a3a13384c.jpg

TOBMAST3R

1) Character collab:

Since Dead Fantasy exists and Team Ninja are working with Square Enix on Dissidia Final Fantasy, it could be a Final Fantasy character collab. Maybe not just costumes. It could be guest characters + some Final Fantasy Stages (or at least one - Midgar for example).

If there would be another Virtua Fighter character, I would pay for Lei Fei.

CSYo0CgWcAAsgeB.jpg

2) Hardcore Version of DOA5:

Old Stages + some new ones. Missing characters from the past. Maybe a new one. Maybe a complete new game mode.

3) Legacy Stage Pack:

Since DoA5 will run longer than they actually thought, the content train won't stop that soon. Maybe Hayashi announces a whole pack of old stages like "the best of DOA1", "the best of DOA2" and so on and so on.

Well, it's lots of speculation, it could be anything else. :bradwong:

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
DOA5 Hardcore will not happen. Infact the Hardcore idea was an April Fools joke. Think realistically or expect to be harshly disappointed. Ni-oh is the only announced game Team NINJA will show at E3. So at their event I expect to see a character, stage and more fucking outfits.

Marginal0

I honestly couldn't guess what. Hopefully it's character collaborations. I can't believe that the "big suprise" could be something silly like costumes. And is it's for DOA5, it won't be the announcement of 6, obviously. What else would it be: yet another new, more complete edition? :p

Zero Beat

Doubt it'd be a complete collection. Costume Pass 4 isn't done yet and that'd tank sales for anyone who didn't buy the full pass.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD