You play so much DoA if you .......

Nameless Sama

Hey dear FreeStepDodge Community!

I wanted to create a Thread where are you could have fun ^-^.

This game is easy. You start with the sentence "You play so much DoA if you.... and then you must complete your sentence. IMO its just a alternation.

I think I should start ^^.

You play so much DoA if you hit your someone who is lying down because you think you will get a item :hayabusa:

NukNuks

You play so much DoA if you start showing up to offline tournaments/events/gatherings

Omega SYSP

Standard Donor
You KNOW you play to much doa if you miss ur bus to work just to finish ur last match ←_←

David Gregg

You know you play so much DOA if you're more concerned about if there will be new gameplay videos instead of your exam the following day (it doesn't help that I don't get summer breaks anymore)

Seriously DOA is not a good combo with med school...lol :oops:

Awesmic

Standard Donor
You play too much DOA when you want to replace the Final Fantasy 6 world map theme with "Power is Beauty".

Awesmic

Standard Donor
You play too much DOA when you play any of Bass's themes on Megaman 10 in Bass Mode while you're attempting a tool-assisted speed run.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
You play too much DOA when you associate Captain Ginyu's secret technique with Hayabusa's basic substittution ninpo.

Mestizo

Standard Donor
You play too much DOA when you look at your girlfriend while you are out and think "man you wear a lot of clothes"

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD