Your over-all favorite "new" character?

Who is your favorite addition to the DOA5 series?

• Mila

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • Rig

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Momiji

Votes: 12 14.8%
  • Rachel

Votes: 12 14.8%
  • Marie Rose

Votes: 15 18.5%
  • Phase 4

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Nyotengu

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Honoka

Votes: 16 19.8%

• Total voters

Nightpup

We've had a bunch of new characters for DOA5, but who is your favorite out of all the additions?

VF Characters not included because they're VF and prob won't return.
Raidou not included because he's a returning veteran.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Christie.

She always feels like a new character the more I keep learning.

TLEE SAID THIS:

Tough choice. Mila, Rig, Momiji, and Rachel, all were great inclusions. Marie Rose, while I enjoyed the controversy she started, I didn't like how poor her interpretation of Systema was. Nyotengu was a fun character and another great inclusion. My vote was for Honoka solely because of how funny and initially disappointing her inclusion was.

Aspect

Momiji for sure. Was the only reason I bought DOA5U.
Now its Phase 4.

Last edited:

Nightpup

No love for Rig or Rachel? :(

My personal favorite is Phase 4, only because her fighting style is SOOOOO FUN and she's another Kasumi clone lmao. She's difficult to use but she puts out insane damage. She's what I wish Alpha was, honestly. But Alpha gets the same damage, only with braindead inputs, so it's all good.

Me want Kasumi

My vote goes to Honoka. I love her design and her cuteness. Also her asking Ayane "Are you some kind of ninja?" made me laugh and like her even more.

synce

Honoka because she's actually new. No other reason. Yup, no other boobs at all. I mean reason.

Xhominid The Demon Within

Nyotengu obviously.

While Marie Rose and Honoka have their places for various reasons(Marie Rose is the type of character you could tell was 100% devious as hell but was still pretty loyal, especially now considering her win pose with Helena while Honoka feels extremely down to earth and her blanking out during battles have some pretty interesting implications), Nyo is my woman simply because of her haughty personality.

I'm a fan of bad girls but it's even funnier since she acts like a Kabuki actor at the same time(Yes I know Bankotsubo has the same end pose like Nyo, but the over-dramatic music makes it even funnier). She can easily be placed as more of a rival character than outright evil which again, TN seemed to have done with her seeming more...awed in her intro and win state with Ryu as a partner, ALONG with her team tag with Ayane.

Argentus

Mila.

First female in DOA that I both found attractive, and first doa girl where I enjoyed her fighting style. (Not counting Nicole, because a] just a womans voice on master chief, and b] a guest character).

Still the ONLY DOA girl to meet either of those criteria, really.

Plus her vanilla outfits are badass.

Not really a fan of anyone else who was added.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I have to give it to Marie Rose. Mila and Rig were cool additions at the time of DOA5, but then Ultimate Arcade rolled around and Marie Rose really breathed new life into the game. Rachel and Momiji are cool as well, but Marie Rose was an innovative design at the time for the series. While many may disagree with me, her childlike innocence, tiny frame, small bust, and deceptively effective fighting style is why I love her. Plus, I appreciate the fact that she did bring a new fighting style at the time of her release, while the characters after her have just been rehashes of previous styles.

:marierose:

Last edited:

David Gregg

D@mn you moe girls stealing all of FSD votes... -__-

B97-Z7QCMAA3iaX.jpg

Pictured Mind

Rachel, definitely. Nyotengu and Momiji are also hella cool.

I would've prefered the og Tengu with the beard but at least we have a Tengu. Not to mention I actually like her more than I expected.

Rig and Mila, eh. Not my type of characters.

P4 is just another Kasumi. I like how her combo's look tho. She's pretty fun.

More of a fan of mature women, so I don't really care for Honoka and Marie.

Ivan

My vote goes to :momiji: my 2nd character and my fav kunoichi and ng character
but i also like alot :rachel::nyotengu::marierose::honoka:

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD