DOA5LR Zack Requests (I do this every year...)

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Hi guys, this will be yet another DOA5 Zack request thread that nobody pays attention to, but 6 people. Anyway, for those six people, I will be providing you some requests that I have, both balance and casual.
:zack:
Costumes:
DOA2U Cos.4
Zack C4.jpg

DOA2U Costume 6 (My recolour top half by @PhoenixVFIRE )
Zack Red Legacy 2.jpg

DOA1 Costume 2
DOA1_Zack_C2.png

@Kodachi 's Costume Design
BlJQEdLCUAAFCnY.jpg:large

Opening Quotes:

"Mataseta?" - Did you wait long?
"Ano wo jishi ne, Ore-sama toujou!" - (Here's the man you've been waiting for... me!)

"Moreshimase!/Jappatsue!/Kakattetsumase!" -(I've got this one!/ Kick it up a notch!/ I'm all pumped up!) @werewolfgold please correct.
9KNYsV.gif

Win Quotes:

"Omedetou! Ore!" - (Congratulations! to me!)
_rm9WZ.gif

"Kitakutakutakutakuta! Shinkocchou!" - (Yes! yes yes yes yes yes yes! This is it!)
yn8VDQ.gif

Balance Changes:
  • When opponent is in stun, 44K should launch, only guaranteeing the follow-up, that means low launch, and 44KP/44KK can only link.
  • Back-turned 7K should knockdown on hit and GB with -3 on block. Same with BT 7P, but -5 on block.
  • DOA2 7P to return. No sabaki, no stun, just raw.
  • 33KK NOT to hit wall.
  • 6H+K to guard break, but only have +1 advantage (Like his SS K)
  • DOA4 [Funky Roll] K to make a return into the scene.
  • 66H+KK to have 21 frames startup instead of 25. And have the advantage as -5.
  • Zack should get a :4::H+P:. Preferably his DOA2 4T
  • DOA3's :P::P::6::K::K:could also be included as he already has :6::6::H+K::K:, and could easily be mashed together. Inputs could also be :P::P::H+K::K:.
  • PPKKK should combo like in DOA3.
  • vtc5iu-gif.7271
    Nuff said.
  • USa79q.gif
    (With a :236::P::P::6_::P::P::P::P: version too.)
  • 5LVmZf.gif
Thank you for reading! (I know that I'll not get all of these)

Last edited:

RoboJoe

How do Zack player's feel about Zack's DOA2 33K? I vastly prefer it to the retarded looking move he has now, but since I don't play Zack, I don't know if his new one is greatly superior or something.

Number 13

Shouldn't request for balance changes for x character be moved to their respective character sub-forums? To avoid cluttering the main LR area with a thread like this for every character in the game.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
How do Zack player's feel about Zack's DOA2 33K? I vastly prefer it to the retarded looking move he has now, but since I don't play Zack, I don't know if his new one is greatly superior or something.
Now it is 7KK. Use it to counter jumping attacks and to end combos with a space. But now you can't leave it at a massive launcher. Which I really want back.

TakedaZX

Balance Changes:
  • When opponent is in stun, 44K should launch, only guaranteeing the follow-up, that means low launch, and 44KP/44KK can only link.
  • Back-turned 7K should knockdown on hit and GB with -3 on block. Same with BT 7P, but -5 on block.
  • DOA2 7P to return. No sabaki, no stun, just raw.
  • DOA2 4T to return. Because Zack doesn't have a 4T for some stupid reason. Everybody else has.
  • 33KK NOT to hit wall.
  • 6H+K to guard break, but only have +1 advantage (Like his SS K)
  • (A bit far fetched but...) DOA3 7KK to come back, and have DOA5 7KK two-parted like DOA2U version.
  • [Funky Roll] K to make a return into the scene.
  • 66H+KK to have 21 frames startup instead of 25. And have the advantage as -5.
  • Zack should get a :4::H+P:. Preferably his DOA2 4T
  • DOA3's :P::P::6::K::K:could also be included as he already has :6::6::H+K::K:, and could easily be mashed together. Inputs could also be :P::P::H+K::K:.
  • PPKKK should combo like in DOA3.
  • (With a :236::P::P::6_::P::P::P::P: version too.
Thank you for reading! (I know that I'll not get all of these)
I'm coming back to this tomorrow.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Honestly when people start complaining about adding more poses and shit I typically tune them out, it's a nice to have but not to the degree everyone begs for them.

But Zack on the other hand..... I think he actually needs them. his unpopularity probably stems from the fact the game wants him to look as pathetic as passable hurts himself during the cliffhanger, cries as a taunt, and fall downs when he wins etc... Some of his old stuff would help show he isn't Dan.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Honestly when people start complaining about adding more poses and shit I typically tune them out, it's a nice to have but not to the degree everyone begs for them.

But Zack on the other hand..... I think he actually needs them. his unpopularity probably stems from the fact the game wants him to look as pathetic as passable hurts himself during the cliffhanger, cries as a taunt, and fall downs when he wins etc... Some of his old stuff would help show he isn't Dan.
They should delete the Fall down win pose.

Last edited:

Argentus

Hehe, I completely forgot, how entertaining and funny Zack and his story line in DOA4 was. I get, why you are unhappy about all his changes in DOA5. :(

Also DOA4 looked so smooth, clean and really pretty. o__O

That last part is why I initially hated doa5. And still hate till hate the fact that it is so outright UGLY compared to a ten year old prequel

werewolfgold

I'm not sure on all of Zack's quotes because he uses a lot of slang. But...

"Moracchimau ze!" - I've got this one!
"Agattekita ze!" - I'm getting pumped up!
"Toppatsu ze!" - Let's kick it up a notch!

I would be able to get the "Here's the man you've been waiting for" line, but the music drowns part of it out. And, I've never heard the word Zack says for "This is it!" But, before that, he's just saying "Kita!" (It's here!) over and over.

Blazeincarnated

doa_conceptart2.jpg

+WHY THE FUCK DOES ZACK ONLY HAVE 2 WIN POSES WHILE EVERYONE ELSE HAVE 3,4, or 5? Give him these:
cskbjd-gif.7269

shawdn-gif.7270

+Give him his soaring knee launcher
vtc5iu-gif.7271

+More hairstyles for Zack, and make them select-able on all costumes except the flower one.
+New Volleyball game mode, slots, something, DAMN! I mean how hard it is for a minigame?
+DOA 1 complete BGM
+More Intros for Zack

Aven Kujo-Gin

View attachment 7411

+WHY THE FUCK DOES ZACK ONLY HAVE 2 WIN POSES WHILE EVERYONE ELSE HAVE 3,4, or 5? Give him these:
cskbjd-gif.7269

shawdn-gif.7270

+Give him his soaring knee launcher
vtc5iu-gif.7271

+More hairstyles for Zack, and make them select-able on all costumes except the flower one.
+New Volleyball game mode, slots, something, DAMN! I mean how hard it is for a minigame?
+DOA 1 complete BGM
+More Intros for Zack
I approve this.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD