ZACK! Troll of a Black dude!

Clark Haeger

I think all of us can come come to the conclusion that he is out of all the three Muay Thai characters from the 3D fighting realm that he is the most jokingly person out of them. Brad from Virtua Fighter, being Kickboxer ( a watered down Muay Thai) But he is mainly Muay Thai, hell of alot more orthodox then Zack. And Bruce from Tekken, being another Black dude and being awesome as Green Shit! So I think evidence has proven and in his storyline too that he is a obviously self taught and more extreme in the style and far from being Orthodox, very Unorthodox. So Reply if you feel the inclination..

DontForkWitMe

my friend strictly mains all muay thai/kickboxers in all fighters yet he refuses to touch zack because he feels hes an embarrassment to that martial art and doesn't do it justice. TN relegating him to comic relief joke character status into his actual fighting style hurts his popularity imo. Brad Burns has the same cocky douchebag personality but still makes the style look deadly and brutal which is how kickboxing is supposed to be, not whatever the fuck zack is doing. they really need to tone down the gimmicky self taught version he uses and make it more serious and legit for DOA6 and maybe more than 3 people in the world would main him :eek:

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
He isn't an embarrassment. The guy has the best taunts in the game to piss people off. Trolls should love this character. I mean, Julius Rage is the biggest troll I know that pulls this character off better than anyone.

MasterHavik

my friend strictly mains all muay thai/kickboxers in all fighters yet he refuses to touch zack because he feels hes an embarrassment to that martial art and doesn't do it justice. TN relegating him to comic relief joke character status into his actual fighting style hurts his popularity imo. Brad Burns has the same cocky douchebag personality but still makes the style look deadly and brutal which is how kickboxing is supposed to be, not whatever the fuck zack is doing. they really need to tone down the gimmicky self taught version he uses and make it more serious and legit for DOA6 and maybe more than 3 people in the world would main him :eek:
well what i like about zack is that he was a clown, but he could kick your ass for real in the other game. He was asolid character, so it balance out for me if you ask me. Besides you're talking to someone who second favorite OG MK character is Johnny Cage.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD