A quick crash course on how to play Dead or Alive. Applies to Dead or Alive 6 (DOA6) & Dead or Alive Last Round (DOA5LR). My editing software expired so I'm going old school with Share Factory. My apologies. Admittedly not a fan of how the mic sound came out also...
Join TopTierFighters here: https://www.patreon.com/toptiertips/overview
Follow Force of Nature on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ForceofNature99
Follow Force of Nature on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/force_of_nature
1. Poke in close with: High Jabs, Low Jabs & Mid Elbows
2. Enforce your High-Mid-Low Mix-up!
3. Dead or Alive is all about Stuns!
4. Use Forward+Kick (6K) Knees for Mid-Normal Hit (NH) Stuns!
5. Fish for Counter-Hit (CH) Stuns!
6. Fish for counter hits with Forward+Punch (6P)!
7. Discourage retaliation with delayable follow-ups
9. Extend Stuns with Down-Forward+Punch (3P)
10. Launch right away for guaranteed damage!
*4 Critical Stun Offensive Routes
#1.) Keep The Stun Going And Launch
#2.) Stun The Opponent And Wait (Critical Hold Baiting)
#3.) Set Up a Knockdown
Each number represents the corresponding direction. 1 for "Down-Back", 9 for "Up-Forward", 5 for "Neutral" or no input, etc. Quarter-Circle Back = 214, Quarter-Circle Forward = 236, Half-Circle Back = 63214, Half-Circle Forward = 41236, etc.