System 1.04 Released on PSN

As of Feb. 5th, 1.04 is now on Xbox 360.

Patch 1.04 has finally been released on PSN, and is expected to release on 360 tomorrow. We've already discussed what the patch covers in a previous news post, so if you are not aware of the mechanic changes, be sure to take a look.

For those interested in DLC, a sports/bikini pack will also be released tomorrow for the girls of DOA. The latest tease was a picture of Kokoro in shredded swimwear.

Kokoro.jpg

There is also a "Private Paradise" mode which can be accessed in the movie section of the game. Leifang's will be free until Feb. 11th.

Last edited:
Now I just gotta wait for the official patch notes to be released.

Really pleased with Pai, though. She lost a few things, but the gains were more important.

They made additional changes that weren't in the list, so everyone actually look at your characters/mains thoroughly before dismissing the patch and saying OMG NERFED etc, k thx.

NanhouDrops~

Now I just gotta wait for the official patch notes to be released.

Really pleased with Pai, though. She lost a few things, but the gains were more important.
Yea what's up with pai now? After I do 46H+K P I can't do 6KP4K on some of my combos I don't do it that often but I still would like to know its there

For the xbox, all the outfits are there however you can't view the actual movies until the patch comes out.

When exactly is the 360 patch coming out?

The release date for the "Tropical Sexy Kokoro" and "Tropical Sexy Costume Set" DLC has been changed from 2/4/2014 to 2/11/2014. We apologize for the wait, and thank you for your continued support.

This Cut/Pasted from US website's main DLC page

not sure if this means all others bar kokoro (and full pack) are available or if it affects other regions as the euro site still not updated yet

TN said it was at 4 am EST.... theres still no patch. I know im being impatient but... *sigh*

The release date for the "Tropical Sexy Kokoro" and "Tropical Sexy Costume Set" DLC has been changed from 2/4/2014 to 2/11/2014. We apologize for the wait, and thank you for your continued support.

This Cut/Pasted from US website's main DLC page

not sure if this means all others bar kokoro (and full pack) are available or if it affects other regions as the euro site still not updated yet
lol i bought kokoro's costume yesterday..

Actually it's said by Team ninja that it's those with a good win loss record. It doesn't say anything about it being exclusive to one mode.
From the official changes page on their site: "Added the "Hall of Fame" designation for players with extraordinary achievements in Ranked Matches."

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD