2018 modding advancement?

cornel

Hi everyone. I suddenly got the urge to continue my modding quest for DOA5LR. Couple of years ago I wanted to do a TC mod (total conversion) but got stuck because in-game music and stages could not be changed. Is this still the case or have new modding tools/tutorials been released?

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Stages can be edited (it's a hard search to look for) and surprisingly not that many people have digged into that. Only a few did the attempt but then they went right back to making bikinis over and over again because "priorities" I guess. Would be nice if some of the Tekken modders hopped on to DOA5LR to edit the game stages since majority of them are more interested in doing that and they try to increase outfits that isn't a repeat. Think Mr. Wah was editing a stage one time but he lost the files.

In-game music not sure, though I don't see myself changing the music either way. Pretty uncommon stuff here.

Last edited:

Manjimaru

Standard Donor
I have some retextured stages from years ago. Except "The forest" nothing very special. "The forest" is beautiful.

hPHZL6r.jpg

qUoLBcy.jpg

cXHthQT.jpg

7iuVjPb.jpg

9ak9Hkb.jpg

9GgN7Dg.jpg

Xa5RQrs.jpg

3OpgS3R.jpg

UcIlJMt.jpg

5NOI3Dt.jpg

auinYuF.jpg

gOBoxrQ.jpg

Working with umod.

Greetings

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I have some retextured stages from years ago. Except "The forest" nothing very special. "The forest" is beautiful.

hPHZL6r.jpg

qUoLBcy.jpg

cXHthQT.jpg

7iuVjPb.jpg

9ak9Hkb.jpg

9GgN7Dg.jpg

Xa5RQrs.jpg

3OpgS3R.jpg

UcIlJMt.jpg

5NOI3Dt.jpg

auinYuF.jpg

gOBoxrQ.jpg

Working with umod.

Greetings

You are doing god's work. Finally. You should post it in those modding threads that can possibly give them hope or something.

cornel

Never gotten around to using injection tools like umod, but great work though on those stages!
What I want to do is actually, permanently and physically change the game's stages and music.
In-game music is inside a container that doesn't allow extraction, at least it didn't a year ago. I also cannot change (reduce) the number of characters, costume slots per character, nor the number of stages... But that's what I need to do for my TC mod.

Last edited:

Vex

umod sux. Dunno what PC it needs to work without slowdown. But ur recolors are beautiful.
LolaGmods made some stages (AFAIR stage borders and collisions were changeed there). She made them as TMC files so original may be replaced via lnk-reshuffle.
Hexagon stage (elevator), zack island(modified territory), Sanctuary(territory moved behind temple's gates).
You can find them if u google "Dead or alive 5 sexy round lgmods"

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD