Akira Yuki's Facebook Page - A Treasure Trove of Xbox Replays

Seppu

have you tried uploading any yet?

i'm able to upload photos but whenever i try to upload a replay i get "cannot post. please check your network configuration and try again". weird.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
I just had the chance to create the FB account. I'm stuck at work until 5pm, so I'll let you know when I can make an attempt.

EDIT: Yup, had the upload problems too. I guess this project is on hold until it's fixed.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Word on the street is the FB uploads work now. You can expect to start seeing replays from me around 5:30 EST.

Ghosty-J

Word on the street is the FB uploads work now. You can expect to start seeing replays from me around 5:30 EST.

I'm gonna enjoy this very thoroughly.

tumblr_mb8e6xJdHo1r3ovdbo1_500.gif

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Preliminary replays are up. Turns out everything pre patch has become corrupt. Looks like I need to make new memories for you guys. Anyone too lazy to view the fb link, ill transfer them to you tube and then to fsd tomorrow at work. Enjoy!

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
I uploaded 4 of them into the media section. I'll upload the other ones to FSD a little later today.

Ghosty-J

Holy cow those replays were top notch. You're really good at reading your opponents. Not sure what I can say about defense other than studying other characters' attack strings. Or at least that's what I need to start doing. On another note, is the sound glitching on Akira's victory poses or something? o_O

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Let me know if there are any particular match ups you want to see a replay of and I'll try to keep my eye out for you.

Ghosty-J

It's all the ninja in particular that are giving me the most trouble, Ayane being the biggest offender of them all. Being the most evasive character in the game, there's no way I can catch her :/

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
It's all the ninja in particular that are giving me the most trouble, Ayane being the biggest offender of them all. Being the most evasive character in the game, there's no way I can catch her :/
I got two replays against an Ayane player last night.

In addition, I saved 4 replays against Master (Hyabusa) last night as well. That kid is stupid good. When I upload them, I'll also post them in here.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Here you go Ghosty-J. I also want to put in a disclaimer that even though I have two replays of victories against master, it is in no way a reflection of how all of our matches went. He is an animal and is miles better than me. I only post this as a learning tool to help other Akiras learn from difficult matchups.

Ghosty-J

Those replays were fantastic! I'm definitely gonna take some note from them later. You should have a sense of pride after managing to beat Master at least once XD

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Those replays were fantastic! I'm definitely gonna take some note from them later. You should have a sense of pride after managing to beat Master at least once XD
In all honesty, the record is strongly in his favor. It's something like 30 to 5. I actually get panicked fighting him. And they're just lobby matches.

I'll see if I can upload one of the matches tonight where I got destroyed. I saved those too!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD