Alpha-152 Combo Challenge!

Nuke-Nin

Requested by our favorite Alpha-player: Synce!
  1. PPPPPPP
  2. 6PPPKKKKKKK
  3. 66T :5: 2T
  4. 6K :5: 8KKKK
  5. 2KKK :5: 3PPPPP
  6. 2141236T
  7. 236236T
  8. 3K :5: 6P :5: 33K :5: 7K
  9. 4K :5: 3PPK :5: 3P :5: KKKK7K
  10. 4P :5: 6KK :5: 6P+K!CB! :5: 4P+K!PB!
  11. 6PPPKK :5: 66P FLOAT H :5: PPPPPPP
  12. 4P :5: H+KK :5: 3K :5: 3H+K :5: PKKKK7K
  13. Mid Punch Counter 4H :5: 6P :5: KKKK :5: 3H+K :5: PKKKK7K *EDIT: in this after the 6P Alpha must quickdash forward to do the K's after the K string the opponent will fall which is when you launch them!*
  14. WALL COMBO: 6K :5: 3PPPP :5: 7K
  15. Back to wall Combo: 3H :5: PKKKK7K

synce

Man here I thought #13 was accidentally missed by TN's nerf bat, and it turns out it's actually part of the combo challenge lmao Thanks for sharing :)

Nuke-Nin

Man here I thought #13 was accidentally missed by TN's nerf bat, and it turns out it's actually part of the combo challenge lmao Thanks for sharing :)
No problem : D if you need any other DOA5+ stuff feel free to ask, im hoping I could team up with someone to make a video so it's easier to see AND read but sadly I haven't the time

Codemaster92163

Question - did they give her back the old properties of PPPPPP (AKA they act like 3PPPP and do a decent job of floating the opponent) or do they still cause them to sink like a rock?

Nuke-Nin

Question - did they give her back the old properties of PPPPPP (AKA they act like 3PPPP and do a decent job of floating the opponent) or do they still cause them to sink like a rock?
I do believe they still sink so your best bet is to hope they change that in 5U

synce

Speaking of combo training anyone notice Alpha's new weight class in the 5U stream? She almost flies off the screen lol

6DZdU9S.jpg

It's kind of cute how they say "combo vs featherweight character" when she's the only one in that class

Codemaster92163

Speaking of combo training anyone notice Alpha's new weight class in the 5U stream? She almost flies off the screen lol

It's kind of cute how they say "combo vs featherweight character" when she's the only one in that class

They lowered her weight class? She was actually a normal light-weight in 5, a little heavier than Sarah and a few others. I remember her being the lightest back in DOAD. Did she reclaim her title as lighest character?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD