An Ancient DOA PLAYER CHALLENGES YOU ALL!!!

JustOwnin

Hello everyone,

Hello to the new school players who don't know me, to the old school players that do, and to the DOA fans everywhere.

I am a HIGH POWERED ORIGINAL by the name of JustOwnin and

I would like to challenge you all to Dead or Alive 2 Ultimate on Xbox Live through Insignia.Live!

I am the greatest DOA2U Hitomi player that has ever lived, that has ever existed! I played the game since THE BEGINNING OF DOA ONLINE TIME the game's release on OCTOBER 28TH, 2004. During that time doa2u had thousands upon thousands of users and they were all OWNED by me.

Many names you know now as staples such as DOA Master, Hoodless, Rikuto, and Matt Ponton and many others remember the reign of JustOwnin. AND IF YOUR A HIGH POWERED ORIGINAL WHO REMEMBERS ME I ISSUE A SPECIAL DOA2U CHALLENGE TO YOU ON THIS VERY DAY!

I would like to introduce you to the REIGN.

I AM THE FINAL BOSS IN THE GAME OF LIFE.
I AM THE FINAL BOSS IN THE FIGHTING GAME COMMUNITY
DEFEATING ME IS LIKE MISSION IMPOSSIBLE AND NONE OF YOU ARE TOM CRUISE!

My Insignia

Gamertag: JustOwnin
NickName: JustOwnin
Purpose: JustOwnin
Results: JustOwnin

Add on your insignia or post your gamer tag here.

Link up with me on discord. My discord is JustOwninDaMasterGenius#5842

We can organize some games.

You will all lose to me.

There will be no winners.

After over a decade of absence, let the OWNAGE continue.

JustOwnin speaks.
JustOwnin OWNs.
Quote the OWNman, Never more.

Last edited:

JustOwnin

@grap3fruitman it has been a long time. I'm glad to see a name I find familiar within this new world of all these new school DOA players. Are you finally good enough to defeat me? Have you studied the teachings I left you and pondered the true meaning of OWNAGE to release the TRULY HIGH LEVEL potential that has been within you all the time? Face me and show me what you got.

There is a saying "You've come 1000 years to early to face me!" Well it's been a whole decade so I now say "You've come 990 years to early to face me!" Surely this means you'll do better against me by exactly 1%. As 10 is 1% of 1000.

You know the gamertag. You know the stakes.

Come forth and face OWNAGE.

JustOwnin speaks.
JustOwnin OWNs.
Quote the OWNman, Nevermore.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD