Any LGBT community?

P2p1mbs

My older sister got married last Wednesday and during the reception, my uncle was asking me what I thought about his son being with one of the bridesmaids. Said son was the same cousin who told me he was gay months ago so the conversation was REALLY uncomfortable for me.

The fact that his son told me he's been having severe anxiety issues recently due to work AND wanting to come out to his dad made me keep the conversation to myself. The fact that his dad recently got word of several health issues needing a change in lifestyle AND just tested positive for the pandemic makes me hope he'll come out to his dad in a later date. It's better for both of them to recover from their recent health issues first...

It's long been an elephant-in-the-room topic for my entire family that this cousin of mine is gay so I doubt anyone will be surprised when word finally does get out. My parents have already said they fully expect that he is and accept that (my dad even said he knows me and my sister knows he is and are keeping it secret) and our other cousins have said that they suspect he is so I'm sure everyone will be supporting him when he finally does come out. It's really just his dad's reaction that we're all worried about. Hopefully, the fact that his mom knows and kept it secret means she can calm his dad down and help him accept it...

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
My older sister got married last Wednesday and during the reception, my uncle was asking me what I thought about his son being with one of the bridesmaids. Said son was the same cousin who told me he was gay months ago so the conversation was REALLY uncomfortable for me.

The fact that his son told me he's been having severe anxiety issues recently due to work AND wanting to come out to his dad made me keep the conversation to myself. The fact that his dad recently got word of several health issues needing a change in lifestyle AND just tested positive for the pandemic makes me hope he'll come out to his dad in a later date. It's better for both of them to recover from their recent health issues first...

It's long been an elephant-in-the-room topic for my entire family that this cousin of mine is gay so I doubt anyone will be surprised when word finally does get out. My parents have already said they fully expect that he is and accept that (my dad even said he knows me and my sister knows he is and are keeping it secret) and our other cousins have said that they suspect he is so I'm sure everyone will be supporting him when he finally does come out. It's really just his dad's reaction that we're all worried about. Hopefully, the fact that his mom knows and kept it secret means she can calm his dad down and help him accept it...
I hope it goes OK when he does tell his dad!

Uberprinny

Lets just say you are in charge of coming up a backstory with your character. Would you put sexual preference first to fulfill a quota/checkmark? -Or- Would you put personality first (i.e. very charismatic, passionate, leader of a group, goal oriented, etc) and the sexual preference as "who happens to be..."? ROLL FOR INITATIVE SUCKAS! XD

Last edited:

P2p1mbs

I had a big family gathering last week and my cousin told me finally did come out to his dad recently. Apparently, there was a lot of sadness and disappointment but given that his dad acted no differently from how he usually treats his son, it seems he's come to accept the whole thing. My cousin told me he did go thru the 5 stages of grief over the news and he's still processing it but it looks like they'll be OK :D. It probably helps that my cousin didn't mention already having a BF (who from what I've seen in pictures isn't that good looking) so introducing him to the family will probably a while from now.

The next big step is for the news to go out to the rest of the family but everyone has long suspected it so him coming out is really just a matter of confirming everyone's suspicion.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD