Bayman's whiff punishment.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
:8::P::P: is a deceptively long range 2-in-1 on normal hit. It has a very low launch height, but it can be followed up with :P::6::P::K:.

At 17 frames, this makes it ideal whiff punishment. It even seems to have a little bit of Jedi power attached to it with invisible range. If you screw up and get blocked, you still have your mixup on the second hit to bail you out.

On CH however, this is no longer a 2-in-1, so be careful how you use this. It can still be used offensively since there is the OH mixup, but since there is only a small amount of damage coming from that you will want to use that option quite sparingly.

KidArk

:8::P::P: is a deceptively long range 2-in-1 on normal hit. It has a very low launch height, but it can be followed up with :P::6::P::K:.

At 17 frames, this makes it ideal whiff punishment. It even seems to have a little bit of Jedi power attached to it with invisible range. If you screw up and get blocked, you still have your mixup on the second hit to bail you out.

On CH however, this is no longer a 2-in-1, so be careful how you use this. It can still be used offensively since there is the OH mixup, but since there is only a small amount of damage coming from that you will want to use that option quite sparingly.

Personally I use 9P for whiff punishment though it has no greaat mix up, it's safe on block aslong as you don't complete 9PP also the second p can be delayed aswell also at 8 frames you'd only have to worry about few throws I believe. Also 9P grants a P+K force tech yeah? I also would feel that p+k would be a much nicer follow up to 8PP as it grants a nice +2 unless there's something I'm missing? I'd really like to see the bayman forums more active it's really dead here !
EDIT: They can tech toll out of p+k after 8PP can't they fail on my part instead why not opt for a little mix up 8PP, 7k for a slight frame advantage BT PPP should duck any high they throw out for a mid you can always opt a tank wheel or rather wait one second to see what they do as bt ppp should beat out most of their options since at that range most normal hits would whiff ? Crazy situational I know but I'm just trying to get people talking.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Just use :P::6::P::K: after :8::P::P:.

Why turn it into some convoluted mixup? You have the same exact pressure after that as what you are talking about, plus the guaranteed damage.

:9::P: Is not very ideal for whiff punishment. It has reach, but it is slow as balls and easily held on reaction if you don't use it in time which you most certainly will not for most moves. Furthermore, you will only get a small amount of damage from the neck snap and be put into a situation where you HAVE to deal with the wakeup kick. Not a very good tradeoff at all.

KidArk

No no no :9::P: into neck snap , I've stopped using neck snap ages ago it's :9::P: into :P:.+ :K:
Just use :P::6::P::K: after :8::P::P:.

Why turn it into some convoluted mixup? You have the same exact pressure after that as what you are talking about, plus the guaranteed damage.

:9::P: Is not very ideal for whiff punishment. It has reach, but it is slow as balls and easily held on reaction if you don't use it in time which you most certainly will not for most moves. Furthermore, you will only get a small amount of damage from the neck snap and be put into a situation where you HAVE to deal with the wakeup kick. Nuaot a very good tradeoff at all.[/quote

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD