Bikini Battle?

Minatao

So i just saw a few threads mentioning bikini battles, and now I'm curious.. What is this and how exactly does it work? I've been looking to get back into the game after a short hiatus and I'm seeing this popping up everywhere.. Kinda curious what the big deal is

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
So i just saw a few threads mentioning bikini battles, and now I'm curious.. What is this and how exactly does it work? I've been looking to get back into the game after a short hiatus and I'm seeing this popping up everywhere.. Kinda curious what the big deal is
Bikini battles are basically lobby matches where the players pick the female characters, but only bikinis are allowed. The stage from what I heard is mainly Zack Island, but other stages can be selected. Hope this helped.:)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Ah okay then. not bad for just messing around but if i'm seriously playiong not my thing definitely.
It can be serious too if you want it to. Me and my online friends play online, wand we both choose the bikinis, but I don't let that distract me from the action.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD