Bound options?...

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
The only options I've found after her 6H+K bound are BB Cancel and 66PPK has anyone been able to find anything more?

In addition it seems like the only launcher with enough height to actually get the bound off is her 9K. Which kind of keeps it as her primary launcher with 33K being her only viable option from FS?

Darth Lotonic X

Nice. Does that require a micro dash?

No. Works on everybody, too.

Also, it's possible to combo into 6H+K on lights and mids.

Lights:
9K/33P, SS, 6H+K
^this combo works after 8P, but requires timing. The second S will whiff if you do it immediately.

Mids:
8P, 33P, SS, 6H+K

Only really relevant on Lights because if you hit 8P you should do P+K, 4T, 2T unless you have a BB.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor

Lights:
9K/33P, SS, 6H+K
^this combo works after 8P, but requires timing. The second S will whiff if you do it immediately.

Mids:
8P, 33P, SS, 6H+K

Only really relevant on Lights because if you hit 8P you should do P+K, 4T, 2T unless you have a BB.
Sweet! Here I was thinking 33P was a wash of a move. This is excellent thank you for the input. :)

Doa_Eater

Lights:
9K/33P, SS, 6H+K

Mids:
8P, 33P, SS, 6H+K

Wait i dont get SS? What is that, sidestep?

PacManila

:6::6::P::P::P: is another option off bound (except on heavies). If they tech afterwards, she's left at a slight advantage (+1).

:6::6::P::P::K: does good damage, but I suggest it's used near a wall or dangerzone. Tina's at disadvantage if they tech in open space.

*Edit: So after seeing one of xcal's vids for Bass I decided to try it with Tina. Feel free to test it out yourselves too.

After bound, end with :236::P:. If they tech, she's around ~+11. If they stay down, you can ground grab for free.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD