COM can perform moves we can't?

Aliorumnas

In DOA 4 Christie had a string that went like this

7PP2KP or 7PP2PP, which was commonly used after her Low punch counter as a follow-up for some nice damage.

DOA 5 eliminated this string, making 7P just one little stun punch, HOWEVER, if you watch how the Christie COM plays very carefully, you will notice she can perform that particular string, but we cannot...

I was told Christie is not the only character that has this problem and i am not sure if it was meant to be this way, any of you notice this as well?

Chaos

The COM can turn Leifang's punches into a 9 frame jab, they can make your mix ups useless because the A.I. likes to read your inputs, automatically know when you're going to sidestep and technically, the A.I. can reverse your attacks during a stagger stun, DOA4 style :mad:

Edit: I know Im a bit off topic but I just want to point out some flaws of the cheating A.I.

ILYA✰

In DOA 4 Christie had a string that went like this

7PP2KP or 7PP2PP, which was commonly used after her Low punch counter as a follow-up for some nice damage.

DOA 5 eliminated this string, making 7P just one little stun punch, HOWEVER, if you watch how the Christie COM plays very carefully, you will notice she can perform that particular string, but we cannot...

I was told Christie is not the only character that has this problem and i am not sure if it was meant to be this way, any of you notice this as well?

I have asked Team Ninja about the removal of her 7pp.. Strings and the y havent replied...
I think it has something to do with 7p and SSp being the exact same move.....
But anyways, I never use 7P because of this.. Just sad in my opinion

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD