Concerning jinmaster...

The HuBBs

Well I'm not really sure this is appropriate but I'd like people ere to know. Long standing member of DOA and Tekken, Jinmaster, is going to jail for assault, battery and theft.

Relius Starkiller

Jail or prison?

I mean, I'm not sure JinMaster is going to be able to last in a state pen - if he goes around showing people that crawl technique he might end up being forced to use it in ways he only ever got personal satisfaction out of.

Joking aside, I feel for the guy. Its easy to forget while were sitting in front of our microphones, keyboards and going to our tournaments calling each other by our online handles that when we hop on that airplane to head home, we're heading home to real lives.

I hope Jinmaster stays safe, watches his back and learns something from the experience. The measure of a man isn't where he lives but how he lives . . . so make the best of it.

Make the best of it.

Allan Paris

Don't know him all that well but, I have played DOA 3.1 with him a few times. Gen Fu is and was still annoying as fuck.

Relius Starkiller

how the hell can you feel for a man that bludgeon the head or another and steal a macbook?

Because we are all human and we all fuck up.

Everything that is wrong is - severity is in the eye of the beholder but what we shouldn't miss is the fact that we all have made mistakes in our lives. Whats important is being able to realize where you strayed and do your damnedest not to let it happen again. So, yeah, coming from a guy who fucked up many, many a time, and fights with urge to be a scum bag every single day, I feel for him and even if you don't understand the why, you should be able to relate to the difficulties of life.

And maybe thats why sympathy is free - to give it so.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I never met him in person, but this is some messed-up news to hear.

I'm not one to judge, but I pray that whatever happens, he'll turn out okay, and an even better person than he is now.

@JR: That's deep man.

Jinmaster

Hello everyone. Sorry if this news struck you off guard. To answer any questions..There was an altercation. Men get into fights, so it's nothing new. People are more mad about a stolen laptop. I'm not a thief and he's had his computer back. We were roommates and I had the Mac, and I returned it to him.

Other than that, I'm looking to put this behind me. I'm still Jinmaster, and I still rape. Check out my Cross Assault vid. I'm looking to get 10k views.

Jinmaster.

Allan Paris

Randomly yelling "RAPE!" that shit was funny. Good luck with getting on, I am out of the loop on this. A shit load of people are trying to get on, I don't blame them. $$$$$

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
What, like casuals/arcade or something or just sitting-on-the-couch sort of play?

edit: for clarification, yes, I do know perfectly who you are. I'm just asking.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD