Characters Create new costumes for the characters!

YBNDM

These may be as imaginative as you like.

Now I can't draw, so I'll just explain mine:

For Kasumi-
A Pink skintight bodysuit with a heart neckline. She also has brown boots that fray at the top. There is brown gloves that match the boots. She also has a black band right underneath her hip on her right leh. There is many kunai underneath it. She also has a single kunai attached to her neck with a small silver chain. On her left thigh, there is a rip in the fabric and a scar is seen.

Phase 4- I like her original look but her are some changes I would like. Change her hair; Give her a short white or black haircut. Also give her a scar that goes across her face.

If anybody would like to draw these, I would truly appreciate it!

More to come in the future...

LarsMasters

Phase 4- I like her original look but her are some changes I would like. Change her hair; Give her a short white or black haircut. Also give her a scar that goes across her face.

For black hair color part, i agree. Maybe cut to short will do, new name + red eyes (results of having a new electric power, along with the new male protagonist she met during an electric power plant accident. Manage to get out from the explosion where they stuck thanks to Phase 4's enhance teleportation because he owes her for treating her like a human & made a promise to take care of her, treating her like a little sister & finding a suitable different peaceful & clean life for her). She gain a back scar from that result, but changes name, & hairstyle & hair color,malong with new life are right after the accident. However, Victor's programming still intact in her to lure the new male hero

Uncle_T

I want a top hat for Akira, a do-rag for Jacky, and a Cavs t-shirt for Rig(jk).

I really want JL's C1 from Doa 4 though.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I want a Gothic lolita/Wa lolita dress for Naotora Ii, with lace stockings and a small lolita hat and stuff.

A Red version of Kasumi's C1 Costume replacing the white stockings with red stockings, replacing the white choker with a red one, replace her white underwear with red underwear and replace her blue shin guards and arm guards with red ones. Also have a red version of the lily bikini with white polka dot prints.

weetold

I am basically doing this all the time, I've almost become somewhat of a tailor for Kasumi, and I don't share everything you might see on my blog so there's even more that I just keep to myself.

I'm not a fan of the Pervy impractical outfits myself, but I'm not afraid to get her to show skin since she is gorgeous and it would be wrong not to.

If I were to just think of a costume right now off the top of my head that I haven't done already, and It's hard to think about since I have done so many, But I would say she would look good in a pink or blue longsleeve romper with somewhat of a generous plunging neckline, a silver choker and a nice circle bracelet with a heart attachment, top that off with some white sneakers or heels and that's something right there, maybe I'll make that in my spare time.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD