Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Now Available

You guys don't need a huge article or pretty pictures for this one: Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate has hit retail in North America, with the rest of the world joining in the fun in mere days (with some exceptions). Look for the PlayStation Store digital release, as well as the Core Fighters edition, late this afternoon/early this evening. Also bear in mind that preorder codes for PSN will not be live until that same update so be patient, disc owners.

Now hit the lab, get your friends together, and get to finding some new tech!

FYI Alert: PSN pre-order bonus codes can now be redeemed.

Last edited:
I want this, but waiting for the digital version. Hope it hits games on demand marketplace as fast as the new Saints Row did.

not gonna happen any time soon. micro$oft is being an ass about it.
You're misunderstanding what Darrell is talking about. Darrell is asking when the full version will be available on Xbox Live's Games On Demand. You are talking about the fact that the Core Fighters version is not going to be on Xbox Live.

Last edited:

You're misunderstanding what Darrell is talking about. Darrell is asking when the full version will be available on Xbox Live's Games On Demand. You are talking about the fact that the Core Fighters version is not going to be on Xbox Live.
:eek: Woops!
My bad my bad. :oops:

Thanks for clarifying. I don't even know what core fighters is.. Kind of love having all my games on my 360. Got a crap load of space on my hardrive.

I was waiting for Core Fighters at like 5 in the morning yesterday.But it was too long, so I guess I can download it later today.

My god, I don't know what they did, but 5U feels smoother than 5 offline. Also, the training mode upgrades... I feel spoiled. It's not perfect, but it's damn good.

My god, I don't know what they did, but 5U feels smoother than 5 offline. Also, the training mode upgrades... I feel spoiled. It's not perfect, but it's damn good.
I noticed that too and thought it was just my eyes. Especially on the lost world stage.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD