DOA5U Dealing with Rig.

BolverkGTM

It's driving me insane. I cannot deal with this character as anyone I play as. There has to be something to this character. Something that can be done when he's in Flamingo stance. The moment I see him go into Flamingo, I'm screwed. What do I do?

AkaShocka

Welll. I am terrible at explain things through text but here goes, Rig is much like Sarah, two stances, and is mostly highs and mids. The best thing to do vs such character is use any crushing moves. Example: I use Lisa, she has a wonderful crush (1p) and its very fast. Every time I see Rig specifically go into his FLA (Actually called Bending stance but who cares) I will do 1p. Hope this helped! :)
P.S. Its alright that you are having difficulties vs Rig. Many players have issues with characters with more thn 1 stance such as Helena, Christie, Lisa, Jann Lee, Pai, Sarah etc etc.

TRI Mike

For my experience, Rig is an excellent character but just like everyone else, he does have a few weaknesses. First of all, any competent Rig player will try to search for his high kicks as they give him + frames, so high crush them. Also, Rig's throws are incredibly weak and he doesn't have many crushes himself.

BolverkGTM

For my experience, Rig is an excellent character but just like everyone else, he does have a few weaknesses. First of all, any competent Rig player will try to search for his high kicks as they give him + frames, so high crush them. Also, Rig's throws are incredibly weak and he doesn't have many crushes himself.
I see. Good stuff! I'll be sure to look into that stuff the next time I play against my Rig playing friend.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD