DOA5LR Did you know you can catch airbornw characters with 9 T?

ShinMaruku

I know it's part of the teleport combos she can do that but I found out I don't even need to do the teleport to do that throw ender

I must be late to this because I don't see it used too often.

Tempest

I've known about it for a while. It's pretty much useless to my knowledge. I've only seen kwiggle use it, at the end of matches where it will do enough to kill without doing a real juggle.

Zero Beat

I've known about it for a while. It's pretty much useless to my knowledge. I've only seen kwiggle use it, at the end of matches where it will do enough to kill without doing a real juggle.

This exactly.

You could do a full juggle for extra style, but the point of the air throw is to have a reliable way to do 35 damage (42 in Lab and blue tiles in Danger Zone, though Danger Zone's free launch on knockdown and ease of stage falls limits its use there) at the end of juggles. I do it right after a launch too, usually after 236T and 33K, but only if one the following situations occur:

1. Opponent has 35 health or less.
2. I'm lagging online and teleport cancels aren't working.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I only use it if I know it's guaranteed. It's also good for dealing guaranteed damage for when you pull off her :4::6::h: expert mid kick hold and you don't know a good combo to use, or if you're like me and just lazy. Another good setup is :236::F: and then you just :8::F: after the opponent is sent flying in the air, like @Zero Beat said.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD