Do you know anyone who leaves their mic on,on purpose?

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Haha this thread is gold. Hate to say it but I will openly admit to doing this myself when i have the mic switched on. :cool: I don't do it to purposely annoy people though just to randomly say "Gg buddy" on a tight match or "bad luck" if they lose a tight match, it's all good banter but if people do show annoyance then I'm happy to switch it off, no harm done. The most disturbing mic battle I had which i bought up a day ago was against a fellow who wanted me to choose Tina & low grab him with her. He had a mic too which made the experience funny but creepy at the same time.

IcecoalTinaLuvr: "Low grab me with Tina please bro"

Me: "Why mate? Can't we just fight properly?"

IcecoalTinaLuvr: "Because i like it"

Me: "Won't the fight be abit boring though? Look, just this once then, but after that we fight fairly yeah?"

IcecoalTinaLuvr: "Ok" *heavy muffled breathing*

*Fight starts & i win the match solely off Tina low grabs*

Me: "That better champ?"

IcecoalTinaLuvr: *Sounds of a magazine slapping a wet bathroom floor are heard*
Me: "You there man?"

IcecoalTinaLuvr: "Low grab me again with Tina"

Me: ".........."
114.gif

IcecoalTinaLuvr: "You there bro?"

*Keved has left the lobby*
LMFAO!!!!!

PJudge

Any memorable quotes from people?
Apart from the childish screams, my favourite was "get your legs off my face!" after I used her 8T. I used to get a lot of hate mail too, but I think i've deleted them now. There were some real gems in there.

Rawbietussin

Haha this thread is gold. Hate to say it but I will openly admit to doing this myself when i have the mic switched on. :cool: I don't do it to purposely annoy people though just to randomly say "Gg buddy" on a tight match or "bad luck" if they lose a tight match, it's all good banter but if people do show annoyance then I'm happy to switch it off, no harm done. The most disturbing mic battle I had which i bought up a day ago was against a fellow who wanted me to choose Tina & low grab him with her. He had a mic too which made the experience funny but creepy at the same time.

IcecoalTinaLuvr: "Low grab me with Tina please bro"

Me: "Why mate? Can't we just fight properly?"

IcecoalTinaLuvr: "Because i like it"

Me: "Won't the fight be abit boring though? Look, just this once then, but after that we fight fairly yeah?"

IcecoalTinaLuvr: "Ok" *heavy muffled breathing*

*Fight starts & i win the match solely off Tina low grabs*

Me: "That better champ?"

IcecoalTinaLuvr: *Sounds of a magazine slapping a wet bathroom floor are heard*
Me: "You there man?"

IcecoalTinaLuvr: "Low grab me again with Tina"

Me: ".........."
114.gif

IcecoalTinaLuvr: "You there bro?"

*Keved has left the lobby*

Oh god. You made me laugh so hard from this at almost 2 AM. XD

I would've hit him with a really light attack, maybe her taunt fist, and let the timer run out if he didn't plan on fighting back. I'd also keep moving around so Tina wouldn't do the chest jiggle thing when you leave her idle for a few seconds. And hold triangle when I won the match so Tina would do the "ROCK YOUUU" pose instead of the T&A one.

Cockblocked

Don't forget to choose Tina's Costume 2.

Last edited:

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
One time when I was in a lobby with five other people, one person started breathing hard on the mic (some moaning noises in the background) during a Christie and Tina match (he sounded like he was in his fifties). The man breathed louder throughout the match, and at the end he made a loud moan. Everyone left the lobby after that.

Rawbietussin

It's really odd why would people ask such favors (not to mention in public despite it being online) when they could just do that through Spectator Mode with either Com VS Com or Fight Viewer with a saved replay match in which they intentionally lose for the sake of fapping.

Blazeincarnated

One time when I was in a lobby with five other people, one person started breathing hard on the mic (some moaning noises in the background) during a Christie and Tina match (he sounded like he was in his fifties). The man breathed louder throughout the match, and at the end he made a loud moan. Everyone left the lobby after that.
That shit nasty. Old perverted bitch! Lmao

DeathHand

I know what u mean,they just leave it on, making some strange noise or speaking to themselfs in some language u dont know.I say mute them,also give them bad rep,some ppl care about that and stop doing it xD and its a good way to remember that u dont like that guy because hes a trool.just make sure it was not a honest mistake

Chapstick

Yesterday this guy left his mic on, wasn't saying anything, and at the start and end of each fight he was in he'd play a random song for about 5-10 seconds. At one point he played John Cena's theme from wrestling.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD