Do you like how this game is not upgrading like DOA5 did when it went to Ultimate and Last Round?

God thank that we got contents this possible just so that the game will never have to upgrade but at the same time comes per cost real life money just to pave way to Team Ninja's greed.

To be honest, DOA is not fun anymore nor is it this competitive.

KEEP IN REMINDER THAT THIS GAME IS NOT ABOUT GIRLS! THIS IS MEANT TO BE A NEW FIGHTING GAME IN GENERATIONS BOUND TO SURPASS THE LIKES OF TEKKEN, MORTAL KOMBAT, SOUL CALIBUR, STREET FIGHTER, etc OR AT LEAST LIVE UP TO THEM!

If you are quitting just for those reasons, I can understand but there needs to be some kind of an attention we can bring out for Team Ninja to listen this properly so that they can be reminded that the franchise is dying because of them.

I would love if Itagaki's studio were to purchase Team Ninja at go from there but who knows if he is this interested in the games anymore.

What we need is a true successor of Itagaki an eventually a better one to bring the games back to it's original roots before their contents became an excuse just to feed the lust of the fans.

Do you hope that DOA6 would not upgrade to anymore editions just like DOA5 underwent through Ultimate and Last Round?

Cadaveri

I'd just wait longer and get DOA7 on next-gen, DOA6 smelled like a mess up straight from the start

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Not really. There being no news or even a sign yet that something new in the future is coming imo is actually hurting them. A upgrade or new sequel are either both good options imo

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Itagaki back on FB a year ago stated he no longer wants anything to do with the series, despite him trying to go back and then finally calling it quits.

I think it's about time people close the chapter on that book involving him. Just let that man go already lol. He's not going to be a freelancer for a series he no longer has control over nor no longer having a desire to return to.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD