DOA Characters' Story Lines

target1995

zack- money
tina- prove herself and to get money for other careers?
bass- stop tina
brad wong- alcohol?
gen fu- money for his granddaughter
eliot- prove himself
kokoro- likes to fight
hitomi- money for her dojo and for ein
la mariposa/lisa- scientist in Dotec and then a luchadora
leon- prove he is the strongest man for his dead lover
bayman and christie- assassins
jan lee- idk
lei fang- fight jan lee
i think i covered most everyone except the ninja. there are a lot of back stories like hitomi and tina being close friends as seen in doa3 and hitomi and lei fang being close friends in beach volley ball and having a friendly rivalry in doa4 or tina and lei fang having respect for eachothers strength in doau2

Awesmic

Standard Donor
i don't know why it would be more connected to kokoro....
She's related by blood to the late Fame Douglas, and Helena has taken an interest in her to a point where she encourages her to fight.

It's almost as if she wants her to fight against Victor Donovan in her stead if she failed to destroy the corrupt DOATEC. After all, she did try to kill herself.

target1995

She's related by blood to the late Fame Douglas, and Helena has taken an interest in her to a point where she encourages her to fight.

It's almost as if she wants her to fight against Victor Donovan in her stead if she failed to destroy the corrupt DOATEC. After all, she did try to kill herself.
still they all have reasons to be fighting there so they wouldn't say it just for one character, and if it was for kokoro they would have put her picture in it not kasumis

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD