DOA Gathering At Hollywood Bowl, Watford (Interest Check)

Are you interested in coming to this?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hurricane Rev

Ok Everyone, I am planning on holding and running a DOA session at like a bowling place called Hollywood Bowl, which is based in Garston, Watford. This will be a test just to see how the venue is for us and will it be suitable for us to use. If this goes well, then I am planning on running bi-weekly at this place so that we can Improve a scene in another area AND start getting this community to be more active!! The following pictures are some pictures of the venue......

This is the outside of the venue
4h32ti.jpg

The Car park
258rvbk.jpg

The arcade area
av6838.jpg

Bar area... Where tourneys will be held
2i06tsl.jpg

The Bar
24qtgfk.jpg

The games that will be at this place will be the following...............

DOA2
DOA3
And possibly DOA5 Demo
Super Street Fighter 4
Soul Calibur 5
King Of Fighters

If enough players are interested in this, then hopefully this can take off next week!!!

So who would be interested in coming along to this? :)

EDIT: I've added in more games!

Berzerk!

Sounds great, definitely good to run regular sessions. I'm not in England so can't attend, but good luck :)

My only advice is to try and find local gaming groups that run sessions for multiple games, and join them to hold DOA sessions where other fighting players are present. That makes it easier to find new players, and gives the DOA players other games to try. The crossover is the best way to encourage interest. Go for it!

Hurricane Rev

Sounds great, definitely good to run regular sessions. I'm not in England so can't attend, but good luck :)

My only advice is to try and find local gaming groups that run sessions for multiple games, and join them to hold DOA sessions where other fighting players are present. That makes it easier to find new players, and gives the DOA players other games to try. The crossover is the best way to encourage interest. Go for it!

Thanks alot man and I definitely agree with you on that. More games at the place, The better! It would be great to see any interest from players that are willing to make it along to this!! I'll definitely plan on putting more games at the gathering.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
@Berzerk: Well, the alternative is a place called Gamerbase that charges 5 pounds an hour and no one really goes there unless it's free.

I have to admit that Watford is in the middle of fucking nowhere, but I won't mind hanging out with you guys.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD