DoA5 needs "more money"

d3v

To quote from IPlayWinner's Darryh in his interview.

darryh said:
Any avenue where players can get together and have good games, I'm for that. And any avenue where players can get together and have good games, and the money draws in even better players and (the players) actually get better and better and better and better, awesome.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I actually rejoined the Competitive DOA Facebook group to post that link, then left the group. That wonderful bit of information NEEDS to be passed around and I thank you for referencing that information, dev.

You realize that when you leave a group all your posts are gone as well?

At least, I never saw you post that...

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
You realize that when you leave a group all your posts are gone as well?

At least, I never saw you post that...

You didn't? It has about 12 Likes and a few comments on it from Awesmic and Blackula. But if that's true, then I was unaware of that. Since I don't really use the Group aspect of Facebook for anything. If you want to ensure that it stays visible though, I can rejoin the group and repost it.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
You didn't? It has about 12 Likes and a few comments on it from Awesmic and Blackula. But if that's true, then I was unaware of that. Since I don't really use the Group aspect of Facebook for anything. If you want to ensure that it stays visible though, I can rejoin the group and repost it.

I believe Gill posted it.

Either way, the people who frequent there, frequent here an have seen the post.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Ah alright, as long as it's been posted for others to see. We really do need things to get better.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD