DoA5U Data Mining

Akumasama

Anybody knows of anyone who performed datamining on the disc to see if there is content unheard of? A hidden stage? More hidden characters? Maybe some random files of incomplete and to-be-released-in-the-future character/stages?

Akumasama

Like maybe a hint on the character that's about to be added in the Arcade version.
They also mentioned some time ago that if they received enough requests on twitter they would have considered adding Raidou and Tengu.
Not appearently they didn't, but maybe they will in the future? Maybe there are incomplete dats in the game disc that will hint those two characters might be released in the future?

Stuff like this.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
I haven't been hinting at anything. I haven't even had a chance to look at anything. I don't have access to my usual computer and tools and I won't for at least a month or two so I'm gonna have to leave this to someone else this time around...

synce

I heard there's a DLC catalog section on the disc but nothing's there except costume pack A. Now when I hear catalog, I think of Idolmaster 2. They're almost up to volume 20. DOA5's packs were also in that range. So maybe expect a lot more DLC

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD