DOA6 Character Stats Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I didn't know if we were allowed to make a thread like this but over the past couple of weeks I've watched old DOA6 videos and was collecting information on the character's official in game stats since the bar display is pretty hard to gauge since DOA5 made stats by doing them out of 5 for each character.

In DOA6 they are done as a single bar with no real way to know what they mean but I figured out they do the bars out of 6 if you measure it using sections(For example, I figured out it was done out of 1/6 since Diego has a very low rating in hold and Bass has it in speed, but he has a full bar in power.

To sort of explain what each rating means, here's the main rundown:

-Blow relates to their overall move count/options or even how more focused on striking they are. Characters like Kasumi specialize in this area.

-Throw relates to how throw heavy a character's moveset is, which relates to how heavy they may rely on it. Characters like Bass and Tina rank high here. However this can also relate to how useful and advantageous a character's throws are in general, such as if they interact with a wall/danger zone, if they cause a stun, guaranteed follow ups, etc.

-Hold relates to a character's number of hold options, which counts expert holds, holds with useful abilities, and defensive and offensive holds as well as sabakis. Characters like Leifang rank high in this area. However it could also relate to how good a character's hold are advantage and position wise, sincr characters who don't have special holds can however have holds that leave them at certain advantages or that interact with danger zones.

-Power relates to character damage output, or more so how strong they are in general. Characters like Bass obviously rank high here, but it's worth noting that most characters seem to have gotten a damage buff since I can't recall anyone being a 1 in this category, but this may be changed in the final game.

-Speed is how fast a character is, ideally move set wise, this doesn't however necessarily mean a character is fast at running and dashing however, and it doesn't mean a character is a 9i striker either in MOST cases. Characters like Kasumi and Christie rank high in this category.

-Weight is how heavy a character is, the heavier a character is, the harder it is to juggle them meaning you won't be able to use the same high juggle against heavier characters. Characters like Bass rank high here. Just for a heads up, 1 means featherweight, 2 means lightweight, 3 means mid weight, 3.5 is cruiser weight(Helena is the only character who is in this stat class), 4 is mid heavy weight, and 5 is heavy weight.

Without further ado, here's each character's stats in each category that I've collected(Please note certain bars on screen in the game seem a bit irregular or inconsistent so I rounded them):

:ayane:
Blow: 4/6
Throw: 4/6
Hold: 5/6
Power: 4/6
Speed: 6/6
Weight: 2/6

:bass:
Blow: 2/6
Throw: 6/6
Power: 6/6
Speed: 1/6
Weight: 5/6

:bayman:
Blow: 3/6
Hold: 6/6
Speed: 2/6
Weight: 4/6

:bradwong:
Hold: 4/6
Speed: 2/6
Weight: 3/6

:christie:
Blow: 6/6
Throw: 2/6
Hold: 2/6

:diego:
Throw: 3/6
Hold: 1/6
Speed: 3.5~/6

:eliot:
Blow: 5/6
Throw: 3.5~/6
Hold: 3.5~/6
Power: 4.5~/6
Speed: 4/6

:hayate:
Hold: 3/6
Power: 3/6

:helena:
Throw: 3/3
Power: 3.5~/6
Speed: 3.5~/6
Weight: 3.5~/6

:hitomi:

:honoka:

:jannlee:
Throw: 1.5~/6
Power: 5/6

:kasumi:

:kokoro:

:La Mariposa:
Throw: 5/6
Hold: 4.5~/6
Speed: 2.5~/6

:leifang:
Hold: 6/6
Speed: 5/6

:marierose:
Throw: 2/6

:mila:
Hold: 4.5~/6

:nico:

:nyotengu:
Throw: 6/6
Speed: 2.5~/6

:phase4:

:cyborg:
Speed: 3/6
Weight: 5/6

:rig:
Hold: 2.5~/6

:hayabusa:

:tina:

:zack:
These are all the stats I could find thus far. The bars themselves don't seem to be perfectly even so I rounded the best I could but everything still should be accurate. Some characters bars like Nyotengu may not make sense since it seems like shes been buffed in comparison to her stats in DOA5 but this may be a more general stat round up since the stats in DOA5 weren't really all the informative. It may be the same for DOA6 but I just wanted to make this so we could see who beats who in which stat xD

Also one thing I noticed is that no one ranked 1/5 in the weight stat, so that could be an oversight since Alpha 152 is the only character who would rank that low. Diego is also the only one who ranks 1 in the hold stat which is also strange since Alpha 152 was the only one who ranked 1 in DOA5, so maybe this could just mean his holds are barebones and don't do anything special besides just stopping opponent attacks. Overall it seems like they went with a more detailed approach to ranking everyone this go around.

Also I'll continue to update and fine tune the stats as more info is seen. If I put a "~" symbol, that means it's an estimate since the bar isn't exactly on a solid bar round. It seems like stats can be about half of a certain number so you'll see for example "3.5" if a bar is close to being a "4/6" but the bar isn't quite there.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD